Post Thanks / Like

Hyper-wash Question

Happy Black Friday! I`m getting ready to take advantage of some amazing deals shortly and i`m in need of some wash soap. I have gold class car wash i`m almost out of and i`m going to switch to the hyperwash. I just picked up a generac 3100 psi pressure washer on special and I currently do the two bucket wash method. 1) where can i find on autopia a dilution ratio thingy for the gal of the hyperwash? 2 does anyone use the pressure washer sump to apply this stuff? or should i stick to my method of rinsing with the pressure washer and continuing my two bucket method. (meaning i could rinse the car and then apply using the pressure washer sump, still use two buckets to rinse my microfiber and wash the car etc, vs applying the hyperwash with a 5gal bucket)

also grabbing 5 buff n shine orange pads + 1 yellow. I`ve been using LCC hybrid pads and want to try a different pad. I`m using 3d HD Speed and their products along with meg products...incase anyone wants to throw in their opinion for my pad choice.

thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hyper-wash Question

I have only used it in a foam gun and buckets. Dilution is 1oz to 5 gal. of water. I use 1 ounce in the gun. BTW good choice for a soap.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

the dilution ratio is around 1oz : 5gal of water. So it is very cost effective.

You can use Hyperwash with a foam cannon and a preassure washer and if you are pulling out the PW for your wash it is fun and easy. But I find a regular pre-rinse with out the foam to be nearly as effective.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the pump that goes on the gallon containers. A full pump is about 1oz which is the ratio for a 5 gallon bucket, but I typically only put 4 gallons in mine. I`ve used it in a foam gun as well (garden hose type) and did 1oz in it as well. Hyperwash is great, it even works well on the very hard water we have here in the mountains.
    2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6MT - 2023 Toyota Camry SE

Post Thanks / Like

I also have the pump for the gallon container. Perfect way to get 1oz of HW. 1 pump = 1 oz.

https://www.autopia-carcare.com/gall...l#.Whle7UxFxjo
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes trashmanssd, 1500canoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been a huge fan of HW. However, my last gallon I bought just isn`t right. It`s like it`s the wrong product in there or something. It looks the same, but it doesn`t act the same at all. After trying it a few times with disappointment, I have relegated it to washing my garage floor at full strength. I have a 2nd unopened gallon. If it`s crap too, it`s going back. I hope this bottle was just some anomaly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    I have been a huge fan of HW. However, my last gallon I bought just isn`t right. It`s like it`s the wrong product in there or something. It looks the same, but it doesn`t act the same at all. After trying it a few times with disappointment, I have relegated it to washing my garage floor at full strength. I have a 2nd unopened gallon. If it`s crap too, it`s going back. I hope this bottle was just some anomaly.
    I wonder if the HW started separating? I noticed my Meguiar’s wash plus was completely separated into 3 layers after 3-4 months of sitting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailng View Post
    I wonder if the HW started separating? I noticed my Meguiar’s wash plus was completely separated into 3 layers after 3-4 months of sitting.
    There was nothing to indicate that it was not 100%. It looked exactly like it`s always looked...that`s why I was so surprised with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet! duhh the dispenser pump! fantastic haha. i`ll give these guys a ring monday and have them add it to my order. thanks!
    Likes PA DETAILER liked this post

Thread Information