Hi guys,

im new here on the forum so first a little introduction.
im a student and recently bought my first car, a nice red suzuki ignis sport, and after washing it a couple of times my hands start itching to do more than just wash it. I have already polished & waxed it once with some cheap stuff, which was ok but not that great, so i would like to buy some quality products.
Eventually i might even would like to get a little side job out of detailing.

the point is, im struggling a little on what supplies to buy.
lets say i have €100(yes euros, i live in europe) to start out with.
what i already have atm:
- decent quality shampoo with some carnuba wax in it
- good quality MF drying towel
- basic/decent MF washing sponge
- cheap MF wash mitt
- some real cheap multipurpose MF towels
- a bunch of cheap yellow applicator pads, cheap blue MF pads and some cheap white wooly ones which came with the set and i havent used yet because no idea what they are for.

so with €100, what should i buy.(i plan on polishing by hand for starters so no Buffer required)
- i have read good things about collinite 845 and a bottle also seems to go a very long way, so that would be my choice of wax(€20)
- auto glym SRP, have read good things about it for its price (€10)
- a set of pads for multiple application purposes (polish, wax, etc) these?
https://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys...ct_top?ie=UTF8
or should i invest in something more expensive/durable, for example chemical guys hex logic series? And how much of each would i need?
- some quality MF towels for buffing polish and wax i guess?
- i plan on buying some big basic buckets for starters, no grit guards, just wash using 2 bucket Method

so am i on the right track? What am i missing? What will be worth investing in for sure?