Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: first complaint

Post Thanks / Like

Re: first complaint

I`ve worked at a dealership in the back, now I`m mostly doing inventory photography; taking time off from school. The bosses have complained that I too take too long to clean the cars, AND when they ask me to clean the headliners. When getting used cars ready for sale, there is one thing that I simply don`t do, and that is touch a dirty headliner. A. Either the car will sit in the hot sun and a damp headliner can, over time, come unglued. B. When a customer asks for the headliner to be cleaned, I barely touch it. I DO NOT want to be pointed at, for a sagging headliner. With that being said, headliners are complained about and I don`t mind because I don`t want to be blamed.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: first complaint

I agree with you on headliners. Headliners are something I would rather not touch. I will remove any dust with a dry microfiber, but I`m very reluctant to wet the headliner for fear the glue will dissolve. If anyone knows of a dry cleaning type product to clean headliners, help would be appreciated. Hope I am not hijacking the thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information