Post Thanks / Like

The wallet says OUCH!

Well, I have had the PC for a little while now, but I just got around to ordering stuff to use with it. At one point I thought the PC was going kind of overboard (in terms of cost) for just a 3 car DIY`er...but the other stuff blows that cost away.
    My order is now over $300.00, but it includes a full set of edge pads, polish, sealant, clay, lube, and a few other odd`s and ends. If my wife finds out, I will be sleeping in the truck using my foam pads as pillows.

I blame you all for my interest in this new hobby. And I thank you all as well.

BTW, does anyone else think clay should be a little cheaper? I sure hope it`s the super shiznit everyone says it is.

I`ll tackle my first full-out detail when the stuff comes in, and submit some photos for review and suggestions.

Thanks all!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The wallet says OUCH!

Tell me about it, I just ordered $150.00 worth of Poorboy`s stuff from Autogeek.At least he had a sale going on this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the club. Im lucky if I have an order under 200 bucks (and im an addicit im always ordering more) but trust me its definlty worth it. Keep us posted as to what you bought, when you get it and most importantly dont forget those reviews. Thnkx
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

I`m going the sealant route, and decided to go with the two Klasse products first. Next order will be for the Poorboys stuff...never have I seen anything but great reviews for the poorboys.

I thought the cost and simplicity of the Klasse AIO and SG were the right thing to get started. It seems like they are liked by those that use them on this forum. I just hope they are easy to use. The main vehicle I will be totally anal about is my 05 Toyota Tundra, white. Second will be a Nissan Maxima which needs a little help...I`ll probably go through a whole clay bar on that one the first time through.

Would anyone know if Natty`s would be an okay wax to use over the Klasse sealant as an "every two weeks" kind of thing? I`d probably do the full Klasse polish/seal every 3 months...so would the Klasse polish remove natty`s enough to allow a new bond of the Klasse sealant? Maybe just a polymer quick detailer would be a better choice as a frequent maintenance LSP?

Post Thanks / Like

If you use the Natty`s over the Klasse twins then you probably wouldn`t need to reapply the Klasse for some time if you keep up with the Natty`s every few weeks. I had SG and reg. Natty`s for my winter protection with a few follow ups with OCW and the durability was great. Don`t feel like you have to reapply the SG every 3 months but go by how long it lasts for you. But to answer your question, yes the Klasse AIO will remove the previous protection and yes claying is worth it
    "Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford

Thread Information