OK Fellas,
Got back yesterday morning, Here`s what I need from you guys, PLEASE tell me your opnion on the best way to accomplish the task, If you think I need a different product or should not use one with another whatever let me know. Im going to practice on the wifes car anyway, so it is OK Also which products should I use with the PC and which should I use by hand? How should I use the product, work it till it is gone wait till it hazes then remove etc?

Ok 98 Artic silver paint, not garaged but very well kept, Mirrors, 2 doors, hood and bumpers all have new paint (less than 1 1/2 month old) plus all the spoilers around the bottom have new paint, actually, there is paint that ranges in age from 98 to present on different parts of the car. Minor scratches and water spots on roof and trunk. I have in my arsenal the following items. PC, Platinum UPP and Paint pre-cleaner, 3M Perfect-it SMR, P21S, Meguiar`s 6 1/2 backing plate and white, red, yellow pads plus a bottle of cleaner wax that I got with the PC. Also various MF towels and some clay. ALL HEL{P is appricated and I know you guys wont let me down so thanks in advance.