Post Thanks / Like

top of the line order

Alright so here`s the thing. I`m making an order with tol to get some of the odor bombs and the ozone bombs for my dad`s car. I`m also thinking of getting some of the tol bubble bath as I have heard it is great, any other products I should look at? Thankx for the suggestions
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Pinnacle Detailing Owner GregCavi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: top of the line order

The tol bubble bath is good stuff, I like it alot. If you do alot of detail work on trashed vehicles then I would suggest getting a bottle of hi temps extreme cut compound. Its good stuff.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

so I made the order today, it was pretty basic I got a gallon of tol bubble bath (looks like good stuff) 33.8oz of p21s gel wheel cleaner (I love this stuff works sooo well but kinda exp but still worth it) as well as an odor bomb and and an oder fogger aerosol. Ill have to put some reviews up when the stuff comes. thankx for the tips greg unfortunately I dont need anymore compound but thanks
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    Alright so here`s the thing. I`m making an order with tol to get some of the odor bombs and the ozone bombs for my dad`s car. I`m also thinking of getting some of the tol bubble bath as I have heard it is great, any other products I should look at? Thankx for the suggestions
    Their Tire/rubber cleaner (Hi-Temp) is the best I`ve ever tried and I`ve tried a million. I bought a gallon and I`ll buy another when I`ve used it up. TOL recommends a 50/50 dilution so it lasts quite a while.
    The first few times you see the brown crud just melt off like magic. Then after that, the brown crud doesn`t come off in such huge quantities just because the tire is already super clean.
    Now I just run across to my neighbours` and clean just 1 tire. I`m a bit of a swine at heart!
    Get some tire cleaner.
    -John C.

Thread Information