Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need about 60 or so.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Poorboy

Yes indeed ....did you see the picture of Jason`s living room full of mf he has more than me .. he may have more than Dwayne
    Do you want me to take a picture of all of MY microfibers??? I am the king of BLING BLING when it comes to microfiber mania!

How many other DC members have ordered over 3000 just in the past two days?

I have a customer in Hawaii that just ordered 300!!!!! 150 for himself and 150 for resale!

As soon as I get a chance, maybe this weekend I will take some new pictures of our warehouse, showroom, my office, inventory, parking lot, bathroom, etc.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok ok I get the picture bawawawawa....I need more mf....
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Dwayne

How much are the MF towels I`m game for some but not 300 maybe 15 top end

Oh and pics of your bathroom take that one off the list please, other wize I`m going to fly out there and S&W your mouth out
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Welp, I received my first S&W, MF towels and some things for my friend`s oxidation issues.

I was very impressed with the Poorboy`s S&W. Seemed to do everything it claimed it would. Now so be it, I haven`t used a lot of other products, but this worked very nice on my car. Smells pretty good too. Could notice a difference immediately after application. I`m not sure about all the ingredients, and chemical reactive-compounds . . . but as an end-user, this worked sweeeet on ma`Cobra!

Only disappointment so far: It went on SALE right AFTER I bought mine.

One additional note: That PoorBoy SSR SwirlRemover my friend got seemed like it worked very well. Just doing a small area on his door, it kicked all other products` azz that he has tried in the past. It was truly a night/day difference. I could actually see a reflection
    [ 2001 Cobra ]

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by motorCITY
    [B]!

Only disappointment so far: It went on SALE right AFTER I bought mine.

Well if you get more on sale then you can put the two bills together and say you got a smaller discount on the whole package...

No really...... thanks...we try to please
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Follow up w/S&W.

This stuff is turning out to be VERY nice. Just placed an order for 3 more. I gotta explain:

First.
    Friend stops by in her newer Grand Am. The car looks great anyways, but I tell her about this PoorBoy stuff I got, and offered to try it out on her rear quarter panel. Man, what a difference. Maybe it was because it`s a darker color car, but it looked sweeeet. Needless to say, she asked me to grab her a bottle ASAP!

Second.
    Sap! My friend `millhouse` recently took an oxidized mustang 5.0 from a faded-white`ish blue, to looking 100x better. He goes home. . . parks in his drive way. Bam! Sap everywhere. I don`t mean little drippy-droppings here and there, I`m talkin` "Log Cabin" style sap everywhere. So, "he" offers to use my S&W to remove this sap from his car. S&W stepped up and worked like`a charm! ((Of course I charged him $1.89 for amount he used))
    Needless to say, he also requested I grab him a bottle since I was ordering again anyways..

And Lastly.
    Another just for me. Have used it twice. Stockin` up a lil`bit.
    [ 2001 Cobra ]

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear ya there bud. Ive got a friends car that want to see what I can do to it (Lincoln LS with gritty paint from the dealership). Im going to work either the rear quarter or the trunk lid. I cant wait to use S&W.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    S&W? Love it.. plain and simple. It does all it`s promised to do. My neighbors (in my apt. complex) thought I was nutz to was a car with "windex" and then wax it. Needless to say my car is the brightest, clearest, shiniest, wet paint lookingest car in the parking lot (thanks to pro polish w/carnuba). P.S. S&W is AWESOME if you live in apts. and cannot get access to a hose! Oh, and NOT A SCRATCH!

Dwayne, do you have S&W in your bathroom....? mwahahahaha
    Ask a question, be a fool for a minute. Don`t ask a question, be a fool forever.
    -Chinese Proverb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information