Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adams help

Post Thanks / Like

Adams help

I just wanted to thank Adam from Adams polishes for his help. I was having some trouble with the credit card check out and he had been a great help. He has been very quick to responed, and answerd any question that I had. I have yet to get the products as this happened today but its this kind of customer service that makes me feel as though i shoudl oder mroe (which i am more then happy to do becsue I love the stuff)
    Thank you Adam
    -mike

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adams help

Adams used to be a Sponsor here @ DC he even had a helper named nick don`t understand why he Adams left ? :shifty: But i have to agree with you both Adam & heather are great especially in Customer Service. A+ BTW what did you order ?

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered some VRT, Leather Conditionor, Detail Spray, The carpet cleaner, in and out spray, and a micro fiber polshing cloth. And come summer I plan on ordering some stuff for the outside of my car, but sadly living in the great white north it is to cold to clean my car (minus 15c. ) but im really exicted and hope to get it soon

Post Thanks / Like

you will love Adams QD i have yet to find a QD to take its place. Also the VRT is awesome in trim tire & vinyl. I replaced my poosboy`s NL for it. :punk: & the In & out is my fav Quck trim detailer :drool I spoke to adam & he said that if youre an existing customer you might get a sample of the Paste Wax which will be out this year. :drool i`ve been waiting for that Wax for months :clover: You should have ordered the Car wash becasue i have seen ultra suds with it. & just washed my car with SS&S & it is inferior to hard water opposed to the Adams. :nutkick Chemical guys has a similar one but its not really the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like

ya im excited ive heard only good things, i didnt oder the shampoo because i have a full bottle of sss that has never been used.. I bought it then it got to -30 so i cant wash, plus i have to find a spot, its illegal in calgary to put soap down the sewer so i have to find somewere or hope i dont get caught

Post Thanks / Like

I know I wasa the last to post and I am sorry I am posting again. I do not mean to be a multi-poster but I had to mention how great adams has been to me. I know we are not supposted to advertise and I am not however I do feel that I should give credit were credit is due, and like other post I am sharing my experince with others on this forum.
    Having said that I ordered some adams and had a problem with the online payment system (was broken) and so i contacted Adams telling them, after a few e-mails (all with a quick reply) they finaly got my order as well as overnighted the package, I hope i get it tommorow but customs is slow as always. But I just wanted to mention how satisfyed I was, and that any company tht gives that kind of service is one I will continue to by from contunaly. As many have mention the major companies seem to be just as good if not better, and so to those companies Thank you for making it so user freindly
    -mike

Post Thanks / Like

If I can get a word in..lol jk.
    Let us know what you think about the products now that we know you like the service. :yes:

Post Thanks / Like

:horse

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

CalgaryDetail, I can tell you`re excited about the Adam`s experience It seems by your posts that you might be having a conversation with someone whose posts only you see

Anyway, I believe that you will really like the Detail Spray. I`ve also got the carpet cleaner that I haven`t used yet, so I can`t comment.

Hope you seem some warm weather soon so you can try out your new goodies.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, ill definitly let you guys know how i like them, and it is supposted to be warm next week so im sooo excited.
    And no im not having converstations with fake people, just my imaginary freind. lol :alien:
    But really b4 thier was someone thier.. im not crazy i think his account may have been deleted he want very well liked looking at his little red bar thing. Umm yes i know it looks weird but their was someone and now i just look crazy (maybe i am but still)

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    Thank you, ill definitly let you guys know how i like them, and it is supposted to be warm next week so im sooo excited.
    And no im not having converstations with fake people, just my imaginary freind. lol :alien:
    But really b4 thier was someone thier.. im not crazy i think his account may have been deleted he want very well liked looking at his little red bar thing. Umm yes i know it looks weird but their was someone and now i just look crazy (maybe i am but still)
    That`s alright I believe you :yes: J/K Hey, there are a lot of folks here that may be a little bit crazy, and a few that are more than just a little bit. Just be sure you`re not :argue: with your imaginary friend in public.

Post Thanks / Like

Was it Miami_Sunset? For some reason I keep seeing that he had the last post in certain threads but I don`t see any of his posts.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah your`re right.... i think maybe Fuzz banned Miami_sunset ...

Post Thanks / Like

Assuming you are not crazy, and judging by the topic of Adams, the member you were having conversation with was MiamiSunset. I think he was temporarily banned.
    • JoYRiiDE
    //2007 BMW 335i e90 Sedan // Montego Blue // Black.Aluminum//

Post Thanks / Like

lol i think it was, its good to know that im not THAT crazy, but yes I think that may have been the person. :yes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information