Post Thanks / Like

So, there`s a new UPP formula???

Here`s what I`ve read:

"My supplies needed a little boost in a couple areas so I put in an order for some more Platinum. UPP has been tweaked yet again it appears. Its thinner than the last version and doesn`t spread quite as well. The pay off is when you buff it off. I didn`t think that anything could be easier to buff off than S100 or the Pinnacle waxes. The new UPP proved me wrong! I applied it by PC so I can`t really say how easy it went on, but taking it off with a couple new microfibers was amazing. The main trouble people seemed to be reporting with UPP was that it smeared pretty crazy while buffing it off. I have to agree that it did get a little "greasy" when buffing it off and that made it difficult to get the look just perfect. I don`t know what they tweaked or how they thinned it out, but it seems to have solved the streaking problem. It is a breeze to use now. They changed the scent a bit too. Its a little minty smelling now. I like it. "

And we didn`t knew it in first place???
    Portuguese details detalhe.net

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    How old is that? My gues is it`s fairly old. I got my upp over 6 months ago and it has all the traits of the "newer" formula.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Koop:
    Just posted on another site 7/8/2003.

Charles

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever wrote that is on crack and should be kicked between the legs repeatedly till he chokes. Everybody knows that UPP doesn`t smell minty. Those sound like words written by a dude who doesn`t respect the mullet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe this fellow hadn`t bought Platinum since the revision we made last year.... I`m glad he enjoys the product.

We have no plans to reformulate UPP since it is a crowd pleaser and we are happy with the customer response. We are very proud of this product and are confident that it provides a slick durable protection for automotive paint that is superior to many products on the market today.

We do have some new Platinum though, we just introduced a Platinum Ultimate Wheel Cleaner Gel, Ultimate Tire Protectant Gel and Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing he just received his Platinum products this week (or last?) and he mentioned good things also about those new gel products.

Maybe he shouldn`t have posted that, though he his a mod there, and maybe someone told him that and now his post is no longer there......censorship?

Is my original post here going to be deleted also?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, your post is fine jgv.

There is no doubt that he ordered a new batch of Platinum....

I just think this is the first time he has tried UPP since his original Platinum he bought early last year.

He is a good guy who is a bit enthusiastic at times. I get emails like that all the time from customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, at least you corrected your signature by now

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think someone got to him and beat him like a redheaded step child till he took it down. I`ve seen pics of that turkey and he definitely doesn`t doesn`t look like he respects the mullet.

As long as the UPP we all know and love isn`t changing then I`m happy. Time to go brush my hair. I`ll be back in 3 hours.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this MAY not be directly related, but...it appears our very own "The Fuzz" has a TV show starting in the fall..I saw a leader last night..it`s called THE MULLETS..no..I`m not kidding..2 brothers, with....mullets....I saw the promo and immediately wondered if they were detailers.
    Please, Mr. Fuzz...could I be the first to request an autograph??
    I just hope ALL the action will be UP FRONT......

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.detailcity.com/showthread...&threadid=1471
    The Fuzz has made us all aware of Mullettvision. Much respect to the Mullett BTW.

Thread Information