Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: engine dressing

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to buy Meguiar`s products your local AutoZone or Advance Auto or similar should carry them. There are many internet places you can order from. Debit cards work the same as credit cards on the net and there are many banks that have free checking and include debit cards in that free checking.
    Hope this can help ya some.

-Josh

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    AutoZone here doesnt carry anything decent. Atleast nothing beyond the normal #9, #7, #6, #26 and occasionaly the new #5. But nothing along the detailer line, or the Megs APC which I despreately want to get my hands on.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey,
    Go look in the phone book yellow pages under Autobody, Paint & Supplies. Or go to the Meguiar`s site and use your Zip code and see where the Meguiar`s dealers are in your area. If they do not have a product in stock, they can order it in over-night.
    Try and get the Body Shop Series: #83 DACP, #82 Swirl Free Polish, #81 Hand Polish. Finally, either and/or #20 Polymer Sealant and #26 Hi-Tech Yellow Wax. These will cover 90% of the cars. The ones that need compound work, leave that to the guys with the rotaries. You do not need that hassle at this point.

If you get these, the inital investment will be high, but you can do several cars per bottle, and your return will pay for itself soon. Then start buying in gallons. It does cost money at first start up, but with hard work, you will make that money back in no time!

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you`re going to spring for all those Meg`s supplies why not buy them right here at the DC online store from Dwayne? All that stuff has got to make a $75.00 order in which case the shipping would be free...plus no sales tax.

Just a thought.

Natty
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you order product online I know dist. co.`s sell all the time online. not all require you to buy in bulk.. Some web sites i have visited sell products for less than the dist. sells it for. and most offer free shipping and handling fror orders over $50 - $75 dollars. I know how you feel here in NH there are couple of dist. but i care not to use there products as they are expensive or offer a horrible product line... but I order online a little at a time..
    DISTINGUISHED DETAILING

Work and hope, but don`t hope more than you work!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information