Post Thanks / Like

PC & products in Canada?

What`s the best place to buy detailing products in Canada? Any good site?

I should buy a PC within the next weeks, and started to shop for it. I found that www.2020kustoms.ca carries the PC along with some products. Anyone ever dealt with this site? Where did the canadian guys bought their PC? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PC & products in Canada?

You can get the PC at Canadian Tire. Online ordering, there`s eshine.ca and carcaresmart.com, both in Canada.

Post Thanks / Like

Original post edited by Tyrell Fuzzard.

It doesn`t matter if you were mentioned or not. If you want to discuss your business here on Detail City you can support the site just like our sponsors do. Until then, you are breaking our rules and trying to steal business from Dwayne and our paying sponsors.

T. Fuzz

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

There seems to be a bit of difference in pricing of the same line between 2 of the sites listed. (Probably due to currency conversions more than anything.) Better do a comparison shop first.
    That said, I haven`t had much to cry about using the Poorboys line. And it works in the sun.
    Cdn Tire sells the PC, but are around $240.00 last time I checked. And you get only the factory white pad. The ones at 20/20 seem to be a much better price, even when converted to Canadian currency. And you get the backing plate which allows you to use the hook and loop (Velcro®â„¢) pads. You could likely order your polishes/polisher together for about the same shipping charges as if you had ordered only one. Never dealt with them, though.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking about ordering the PC at 20/20 along with some microfiber and SSR (1 & 2.5), and getting the Lake Country Pad Starter Kit w/Backing Plate from eShine.ca. Is that pad kit worth it, compared to the kit at 20/20? I heard the Lake Country pads are pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

yups LC pads are good. You can never have too many pads!

Post Thanks / Like

Like bboy850 said www.carcaresmart.com and www.eshine.ca and in a bit of time www.showshine.ca should be up. For the pc Canadian Tire carries it and so does Home Hardware but its like $200

Post Thanks / Like

You might be able to get a fellow DCer when they go up to grab a pc.

Post Thanks / Like

I want to order some klasse in Canada. Eshine.ca is cheaper but I am worried about buying online. Has anybody ordered from there? Why can`t we just buy this stuff at stores!

Post Thanks / Like

I know the guy who runs eshine.ca. He is a nice dude and I`m sure he is trustworthy. I`ve known him a long time and he is a fellow member of DSCR up in Toronto. I`ve read good things about him for a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

im in Toronto, and i deal with eshine.com everytime i need some poorboy product or lc pads. as a matter of fact, i received a package from them just yesterday(ssr2.5 and assorted pads from lc). Good prompt service for the ppl in Canada.

Post Thanks / Like

Great! I emailed them and asked a few questions! Lightining fast responses and very friendly. I feel more comfy ordering now! hehe.

Post Thanks / Like

So, I finally ordered, from www.2020kustoms.com, a PC along with some PB products (SSR1, SSR2.5, Natty`s, EX, S&W, S&G, Natural Look and one of each MF) along with UPP ans Adam`s ButterWax.

I also ordered the LC pads starter kit from www.eShine.ca, along with Souveran wax.

I must say, I`m very pleased with both resellers. I ordered from both sites on the 21th; the 2020kustoms.com order was shipped on the 22th, and I received the package on the 25th (and there`s the w-e in between, so that`s really fast shipping!). The order from eShine.ca was shipped on the 25th, and I received the package today (27th).

Customer service from both sites was perfect. Dereck from 2020kustoms.com was VERY helpful, and he included a free bottle of Adam`s Carpet Cleaner and 2 additonnals MF with my order.

Chris from eShine.ca also answered my email lightening fast; I asked if my order was shipped, because I didn`t receive any tracking number, and he replied that the order was shipped the 25th and forwarded me the tracking info.

Here`s a pic of the stuff I received from 2020kustoms.com:

Here`s a pic of my detailing stuff. I must say it practically doubled with those 2 orders

Now, if it could only stop raining so I can try the PC and the new products!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice collection. I see you to are a fan of the CD2 engine detailer. I just ran out and need to go stock up again.

Thread Information