Hey guys, have been busy of late and barely enough time to scan the posts let alone post.

I did want to let everyone know that the 3 coats of Klasse SG I put on in mid-November did a great job protecting my 2004 Civic EX from the NY metro winter. The car was garaged but the salt and slush at times stayed on the car for a few weeks in between warm days when I could wash it off. In fact, I am going to do that today (I actually did it last Monday only to have it last less than 18 hours when I got caught in NYC on Tuesday in that slush/sleet/ice storm which totally messed up the clean look !).

You can definitely tell it`s not as slick as last November, but the Klasse held up well throughout the winter. My mother`s Camry with a coat of EX-P (not garaged) has taken more of a beating but it`s still got some protection left.

The key definitely seems to be to have SOMETHING on the car, preferably multiple layers, regardless of type.

Anybody else in the NY metro area have good or bad results with their winterizing formulas ?