Pinnacle Detailing Owner GregCavi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Carbrite products

Hello

My parents were talking with my cousins boyfreind. Still with me? Well his dad owns a body shop and they do detailing. He said he swears by carbrite products. Im thinking thats totaly BS. I am not planning on changing to there products. I love our sponsers products. But what do you guys think of there products if anyone has tried them.. I could not find a site. I just wanted to know how they are because they charge 250 for SUV`s. I wanted to know if they are ripping there customers off.

Thanks

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carbrite products

As terrible as it may sound the only "professional" that I know personally is actually a terrible detailer and he has Carbrite products in his shop. A friend I grew up with does body work and high end paint jobs (phenomenol work) at his own shop for about 5 years, and the person he sends customers to is the "professional" he introduced me to. I have corrected his work a few times and recently looked at a $150 job he did at a 3-week point and found the results to be terrible. The entire job took him under 3 hours and the minor surface scratches/swirls that a normal 8 month old car has were still there. He does not clay cars because of what he calls "time issues" and uses fillers galore to hide minor defects, obviously to save time and keep business moving. This really has nothing to do with the actual Carbrite products themselves but I looked at this car Friday evening and it has been killing me ever since knowing that he continues to do such lazy work and is still busy all the time. A few other professional places I have contacted do not use high end product lines, one uses Megs and 3M which was a relief, but they all over charge and under deliver in my opinion. Most people are just plain clueless.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I use their wash and thier water based dressing I find it very good and I know most rep don`t sell to private people but my guy will go out of the way to get me stuff even though i might buy from him once a year.

Non-pro
    patrick

Egad look at that shine. jdubb5005's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

http://carbrite.com/servlet/net.ebiz.../4490A&lb=none The processes they have are so ingenious. I like rinsing my car with the doors open. :beat
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information