PDA

View Full Version : Connolly Products

tiger 6
12-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Has anyone used Connolly Leather Care products? I checked the product reviews and could not find any info on this.Opinions on value for price,appearance,application etc?

Thanks.

Scottwax
12-26-2005, 01:07 PM
I`ve heard of them but never used `em.

Why not be the first and let us know? :)

Accumulator
12-26-2005, 05:45 PM
I`ve only used the Connolly Hide Food. Lanolin/natural based stuff that can get a little funky if it spoils. Works better than anything else I`ve ever tried on the Connolly leather in my Jag, never tired it on any of the other cars. Leaves a slightly shiny look that gets more matte if you buff it. I`d heard it was discontinued....

Alfisti
12-27-2005, 12:26 AM
It works well, but since discovering Leatherique I use it exclusively on un-finished leather. Its cleaner and more healthy process than a lanolin based product.

Try Leatherique, you won`t be dissappointed: www.leatherique.com.au

Larrycolorglo
12-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Has anyone used Connolly Leather Care products? I checked the product reviews and could not find any info on this.Opinions on value for price,appearance,application etc?

Thanks.

I stopped in the booth at the Sema show and I was told the original company closed and he bought the name and is trying to continue the business. I use Leathermaster and find it to be the most superior line of leather products available. The results are what its all about for me.