PDA

View Full Version : Detailers in Seattle?

navy_ecmo
12-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Hello all! I thought I`d take one more stab at finding good detailer in the NW Washington area. I live in Anacortes about halfway between Seattle and Bellingham, but I`d be willing to drive a ways to find a good reliable detailer. Basically I need to get rid of some light spiderwebbing on my black `04 Infiniti G35 coupe (the dealership "did me a favor" and washed my car for me when I took it in for an oil change), but I don`t trust my own DIY detailing skills with PC or orbital buffers and the other things I would need to get rid of them myself. Any recommendations will be much appreciated.

Bill D
12-26-2005, 08:35 AM
NOTE:

Please do not cross post in different forums. Also, requests for region specifc detailers belong in their appropriate region forum Thank you.

metropolitandet
08-31-2006, 12:09 AM
Come check out Metropolitan Detail, we`re located on Highway 99 in Lynnwood. We guarantee our work to be of the absolute highest quality. Your G35 will drive out of our shop into the sun without a swirl to be found anywhere, I personally guarantee it. We specialize in concourse detailing, paint restoration, and swirl-free black polishing.

Thanks,

John Kleven

Metropolitan Detail

21619 Hwy. 99

Lynnwood, WA 98036

(425)672-8140