PDA

View Full Version : Hey look what Santa brought me !!

a.k.a. Patrick
12-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Now before you get all excited and think Santa brought me a plethora of detailing products...I didnt even ask for one...!

But, for those of you who did ask The Mrs Santa in the house for something, share with us as soon as you get back to the forums. I dont think I`ll be on tomorrow, as we`re having Christmas at our place, about 14 of us.....I`ll be baking some Holiday breads, Turkey, Roast beefs, and pasta`s.........(We`re Italian so we make a lot of food......)

Maybe I`ll sneak on ? But if I dont make it tomorrow........

Merry Christmas to all, God bless, be thankful for all the right reasons this Christmastime.......

(Paul, when can I expect you and the wine?) :dance :drool: :woot2:

White95Max
12-24-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh crap! I probably should have left by now! :p

I got a new Dell laptop and printer! :eek: :D :woot2: Now all I need is high-speed internet!

To make the weekend that much better, I was able to wash my car and do a little detailing as well. It was 43*F here yesterday!

ZaneO
12-24-2005, 05:53 PM
We did Christmas with part of the family early.

So far, I`ve gotten:

money

engraved cufflinks

new cell phone

cologne

cds

Very grateful :)

lagniappe
12-24-2005, 06:25 PM
Oh crap! I probably should have left by now! :p

I got a new Dell laptop and printer! :eek: :D :woot2: Now all I need is high-speed internet!

To make the weekend that much better, I was able to wash my car and do a little detailing as well. It was 43*F here yesterday!

I got one too! You need to spend time at a wi-fi coffee shop until you get high speed. :grinno:

Pats300zx
12-24-2005, 07:02 PM
Merry Christmas Patrick. Gotta get to bed soon...Santa is coming... :grinno:

imported_Neothin
12-24-2005, 08:46 PM
I`m having the most screwed up christmas EVAR! So I come home this afternoon from work and walk in the house and look at the tree. I see that the presents are now under it. You may be thinking, so what? well... these presents are missing a majority item, wrapping paper! I ask my parents about it and they said that they didn`t feel like wrapping everything this year so they just stuck everything under the tree without covering it. I`m like ***?! no surprises for me :(

detailing related I ended up getting a wet/dry vacuum and a $150 dollar gift certificate to autogeek.

other items are all for the tC: tein s-tech lowering springs, mud flaps, new grills, foglamps, rear lip spoiler, LED turn signals, and headlight halos. Bling Bling!

a.k.a. Patrick
12-24-2005, 10:32 PM
Merry Christmas Patrick. Gotta get to bed soon...Santa is coming... :grinno:

And to you as well......... :hifive: