PDA

View Full Version : Megs QID

imported_mosborn9
12-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Just want to say thanks to all those folks have been raving about the Meguiar`s Quick Interior Detailer. It definitely works as advertised by leaving the interior as it came from the factory with no greasy or excessive gloss look. About the best 4.99 I`ve ever spent.

gb387
12-23-2005, 02:33 PM
I agree... Great product!

Mikeyc
12-23-2005, 02:39 PM
I agree. Megs Int. QD is the best thing since sliced bread. The only thing I don`t like to use it on is leather. For some reason, it makes leather really slick. Not greasy . . . just slippery. It`s hard to explain.

Pats300zx
12-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Awesome product. If they sold it in gallons I would buy even more.

Zerrus
12-23-2005, 04:43 PM
I love the stuff, got four bottles when pepboys had them buy one get one free, I have one bottle dedicated to house stuff, love it for computer stuff.

Alfisti
12-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Yep, a real winner from Megs. :bigups I too have several bottles in my stocks.

The only time i wouldn`t use it is if the customer likes a shiny finish (which I absolutely hate!) QID leaves everything a nice matt finish. LOVE the smell too!

imported_gusbubba
12-23-2005, 09:00 PM
I have no Meg`s products that I can say that I can`t live without ; none in my arsenal that are irreplaceable or are so much better than anything else as to be exclusive , save one : QID.

This stuff performs up to and beyond the claims.

Good stuff !

imported_Neothin
12-23-2005, 11:28 PM
the only place that gets QID in my car is the ring of the steering wheel and the shift knob. everything else gets 303 every so often. it works well for what I ask it to do: getting hand grease/oils off and leaving a matte finish.

96snake
12-24-2005, 12:44 AM
Excellent product. I don`t care for the smell though. Smells like cheap cologne to me.

Lorne

danwatt
12-24-2005, 02:35 AM
This reminds me, I bought some awhile ago and haven`t used it yet. Just did a customer`s car yesterday, didn`t use it because I was unsure if it would be greasy or not. Oh well, next time.

Alfisti
12-24-2005, 04:44 AM
Not greasy...quite the opposite.

Djmigs
12-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Awesome product. If they sold it in gallons I would buy even more.

:werd:

would #40 be Simular to QID...im looking for Megs by the gall....cost to much to keep buy by the bottle....i also had the opportunity to buy 6 bottles of QD & QID @ Pep Boys when the had the specail buy one get one free......they recently had a special for rebates but im not to sure about the rebates.....

Mikeyc
12-24-2005, 08:09 AM
:werd:

would #40 be Simular to QID...im looking for Megs by the gall....cost to much to keep buy by the bottle....i also had the opportunity to buy 6 bottles of QD & QID @ Pep Boys when the had the specail buy one get one free......they recently had a special for rebates but im not to sure about the rebates.....

#40 is nothing like QID. #40 is more like 303 or Armor All with a bit of cleaning power added in. It leaves a much more glossy finish than QID.

QID is definitely the best Megs product EVER. The only other company that makes a QID right now that I know of is Sonus. I`m curious if other brands have QID in development.