PDA

View Full Version : What products to add to PremiumAutoCare.com...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

AutopiaAdmin
05-11-2003, 07:27 PM
I just wanted to see what everyone would like to see added to our store.

We are open to suggestions and want to hear your thoughts.

No list is too big or small.

What can we add to make us your favorite store?

wayne
05-11-2003, 07:40 PM
1- Dye ( at least black and in quarts )
2- Gallons of products as well as the 16oz bottles ( ex. AIO ).
3- 20% Discount for Detail City Members.
4- Zaino.
5- S100 motorcycle line(several company`s carry P21S and S100).
6- Aquapel ( or other windshield treatment)
7- Oil based air freshener in addition to alcohol based fresheners.
8- Foam applicator pads in quantity and quantity priced:)
9- Keep free shipping, my main reason for ordering, as well as great service and FAST shipping:)
THANKS!!!

AutopiaAdmin
05-11-2003, 07:45 PM
Excellent Wayne! I`m taking notes here.

Keep em coming guys!

MattS
05-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Was thinking about the things I order from other sources ...

1) How about some good quality rotaries at good prices :)

2) The smaller PC pad and heads, in the 3.5 inch size for smaller specific areas.

3) 20% discount for DC memebers

4) Might put in a misc. section for basic supplies, like spray bottles and that type of stuff (I know you have it in the store).

5) Some additional engine degreasers, unless you think you got them covered with your selection.

I agree with getting things in larger volumes (gallon size etc.).

-Matt

AutopiaAdmin
05-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Wayne, not sure about #4.
I have heard that this is next to impossible for a guy like me to get below retail.

I will be putting together some bulk packages that will include the foam applicators.

Larger sizes of Klasse are on the way too.

If you have any particular brand of oil based air freshener for me to look at that would be awesome.

MattS have any engine degreasers in mind?

I am getting ready to do a 3 month total makeover of our website to get ready for the holiday shopping season!

JeffBruce
05-11-2003, 08:20 PM
1. There are professionally made qtip swaps to get into tough area...they may have solution already on them and are in a plastic wrap container. premoistened cleaning swabs remove dirt and grime on contact.

2.eimannfabrik line of products

3. More glass cleaner products..Invisable glass, Aquapel

4.Cheap cotton towels, I can`t use MF`s for everything..

5.Extractor

6.Luster lace products

7. Wurth products...

8. Garage accessories.....for organization purposes...

jeff

AutopiaAdmin
05-11-2003, 08:21 PM
Would this work Jeff?

http://www.bltllc.com/storage_home.htm

JeffBruce
05-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Interesting.....will look into it,....do they give a discount if I use your name??
jeff

MattS
05-11-2003, 08:30 PM
Dwayne,

I am going to try the eimannfabrik in a few days, I will let you know how I like it.

The storage stuff looks nice, but may be a little more off the beaten path. Gotta be sure not to "dilute" your site with too much stuff. Look for more feedback from others. Not something I need at the time, but does not mean others will be of the same.

Looking fowards to the revamp. Notice Poorboys was "sorta" added :) ... hmmm ... 20 days to go ... hhhmmm ....

-Matt

AutopiaAdmin
05-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Jeff,
the last I heard, if you use my name they might charge you more!

I`m an authorized reseller of their products. I already have the garage floor covering online.

Take a look around their site and if you need a quote I will see what I can do.

Matts, it might even be less than 20 but I just wanted to allow for any unforseen delays.

Dwayne

wayne
05-11-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by admin

"I will be putting together some bulk packages that will include the foam applicators."

GREAT! I use a lot of them. I can get them local for about .25 - .50 each, but they don`t always have tem in stock.

"Larger sizes of Klasse are on the way too."

What size and price?

"If you have any particular brand of oil based air freshener for me to look at that would be awesome."

Not off hand, just want something that will last longer than alcohol based. I have heard some oil based lasts 30 days:)

"I am getting ready to do a 3 month total makeover of our website to get ready for the holiday shopping season!"

Looking foreward to the "specials mailing list" :)

The Fuzz
05-11-2003, 09:04 PM
I was hoping for a product designed specificaly for guys with mullets. I`ve already found your logo for it too.

http://www.yakresearch.com/gifs/koolkids/mullet.jpg

You could call it "Mullet Wax" or something like that. :)

Are you guys planning on doing any kind of good carnauba wax? Maybe something to compete with the Pinnacles and P21Ss of the world?

ashsarna
05-12-2003, 10:29 AM
Mr Mullet;) , I actually think that the carnauba wax thought is a great one (need to grow my mullet back!!)

Dwayne, I think this is great. If you give a 20% discount for Detailcity members and the 75$ free shipping with all the new products (like Poorboy, ect) comming, this is the site to buy from. I agree that larger/econoimically priced goods will be a great addition as stated above.

NattyBumppo
05-12-2003, 02:32 PM
I need a set of waterproof seat covers for my F150!

BTW...those garage floor mats look very cool.

jgv
05-12-2003, 03:19 PM
Detailing tools! You need more applicators (foam, MF, Viking, you know better than I) Brushes, long, short, etc.

For the interior, exterior rubber and plastic rim Einzsett products. You don`t know what you`re missing until you try them.

And your own advices on how to use and what to use for each situation.