PDA

View Full Version : 2006 schedule now posted

imported_turbomangt
12-21-2005, 08:05 AM
I have my new detail class schedule posted for 06 on my web site. Would be a good time to get togther and talk cars for 2 hours. Not that anyone here is obcessed or anything? right? Gary www.perfectautofinish.com p.s.

Since this is a basic class and is conducted as a presentation not hands on, perhaps Prinz can co-ordinate a date where we can do the hands on the same week.Gary :clap:

imported_Larry A
12-21-2005, 08:15 AM
Gary, Ive seen your article in Old Cars . Very good info. Are you going to write other articles for them? Larry

imported_turbomangt
12-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Hey Lawrence, can you save me a copy when you are done.? Have not recieved one yet. I signed an agreement with old cars to write 8 articles for 2006. I`m doing more of this kind of thing for many reasons, one, its a great marketing tool, they have widespread distribution and along with posting information to people they get to know what I do. I got calls all the way from New York from people that were excited to see detailing tips. I may do some work for Gearhead news also. When you see me in the Tribune, you will know I made the big time. my address for mailing the copy is , oh, you already have that ! Thanks for the Christmas card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gary

boywonder
01-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Gary: I`ll start coordinating something in Feb. I want to start something for when the weather breaks. :D