PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest MF detergent/restorer ?

Miami_vice
12-17-2005, 09:17 PM
is there any local distributor that sells it ? Pinnacle & paK-Shak have ridiculous prices on their Micro Retore. It is incerdible all it is is detergent. it`s the most expensive detergent in the market. :furious: Im sure some must have in in Bulk Sizes.

SpoiledMan
12-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Two words: Charlie`s Soap

Setec Astronomy
12-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah, Charlie`s Soap www.charliesoap.com

Hey, Moe!
12-17-2005, 09:52 PM
I stumbled onto Purex Free and Clear over the summer. I bought it because it was cheap, it was a liquid, and had no dyes or fragrances. I tried it on my MF towels, and I really liked the results.

In fact, I like it so well that now I wash my clothes with the stuff. It is easily found at your local W-Mart.

However, I have some Der Wunder Wasche (Sonus), and I still use it to clean my PC pads. It does a super job. Pads have more gunk on them than towels, and I am surprised at how well Wunder Wasche cleans them out in a hot soak mode, with a bit of "massaging."

Haven`t tried Charlie`s Soap. Gee, time to spend more money on my "addiction." : )

Setec Astronomy
12-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Charlie has free shipping; this distributor had better pricing but only free shipping on larger orders: http://www.instaoffice.com/search.asp?txt=charlie%27s+soap&mfgID=0

I use the liquid laundry detergent for everything now, I use much less even than the 1 oz/load that they recommend.

cwcad
12-18-2005, 04:57 AM
Charlie has free shipping; this distributor had better pricing but only free shipping on larger orders: http://www.instaoffice.com/search.asp?txt=charlie%27s+soap&mfgID=0

I use the liquid laundry detergent for everything now, I use much less even than the 1 oz/load that they recommend.

Just started using Charlie`s Soap. It works rather well. Had been using Pinnacle Micro restore. Very expensive.

Thanks for the link, Setec. Have it book marked for the next order. Very good price!!