PDA

View Full Version : Problems signing on.

Mark McGuire
02-07-2005, 11:55 AM
I have had no problems until about a week ago. My computer at works signs on fine, but the one at home keeps going to some other page. Fpage or something like that. It says to contact admin. and when you click on it, it goes to Dwayne@yahoo.com. I sent a message but no reply. Have I been Hacked :huh :( . Anyone have the same problem, or knows what the fix is. Thanks for your time.

AutopiaAdmin
02-07-2005, 12:08 PM
I have had no problems until about a week ago. My computer at works signs on fine, but the one at home keeps going to some other page. Fpage or something like that. It says to contact admin. and when you click on it, it goes to Dwayne@yahoo.com. I sent a message but no reply. Have I been Hacked :huh :( . Anyone have the same problem, or knows what the fix is. Thanks for your time.

Do you have our old IP address saved on your computer at home? Make sure that have the url http://www.detailcity.com bookmarked and not our old URL.

I do not have the Yahoo email address thatyou mentioned. Please double check that address and take a screen shot of any error pages that you may be seeing, if possible.

Thank you.