PDA

View Full Version : Very Wet LSP? Please Help...

Joshua312
12-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Hello all, I have included a link to pictures of my car, a 99 Grand Prix GTP. In these pictures it was polished via PC with Optimum Compound/Polish followed by AIO and then just EX-P. I like the look of it, but it wasnt wet enough for me. I would like suggestions if anyone has some...I have looked into Wolfgang, Pinnacle, and Jeff Werkstatt products for my lsp. I am looking for the dripping wet paint, durability isnt very important too me as much as looks. Any reccomendations and pics if you have them would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Car Pictures (http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63250)

imported_Bence
12-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Mothers Reflections with Top Coat, Natty`s Blue, Victoria Wax Collectors/Concours...

Scottwax
12-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Natty`s Blue is the wettest looking carnauba I have used. Werkstatt`s Acrylic Jett is the wettest sealant.

wannafbody
12-17-2005, 01:46 PM
I think those photos look pretty wet- Natty`s blue for a topper. If you want a sealant Tropicare XP is pretty wet

imported_NHBFAN
12-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Natty`s Blue is the wettest looking carnauba I have used. Werkstatt`s Acrylic Jett is the wettest sealant.

Good to hear since I now own both. ;)

imported_Neothin
12-18-2005, 07:52 AM
If you really feel like splurging, pinnacle souveran is the wettest wax that I`ve used. Granted, it only goes for 3 weeks or so before it loses its look but during that time period your always going to be trying to dry the car off :D Natty`s blue is a close second in wetness.

Richt
12-18-2005, 07:59 AM
Nattys Blue for me as the wettest looking wax, Souveran looks deeper though.

EX-p looks quite wet and very clear looking for me. Sealants wise I dont seem to notice as much difference in wetness between them.