PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the future of LSPs are heading towards sprays?

imported_NHBFAN
12-12-2005, 07:58 PM
With the recent popularity of OCW and Jeff W`s CJ, and AJ do you expect more LSP`s in spray form?

imported_Neothin
12-12-2005, 08:02 PM
OCW, UPPS, the werkstatt items, all of these in just a few months? Yes, I think there will be more. Manufacturers are going to try and focus on the consumers that don`t want to spend hours getting that perfect finish. the way to do this is fast and easy to use sprays.

Scottwax
12-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Of course, anything that makes detailing easier will be popular, provided the results are as good as traditional application.

Mikeman
12-12-2005, 09:01 PM
I`ve never used these new spray waxes/sealants. How does the cost per application compare to the non-spray waxes?

Mikeman out.

imported_Neothin
12-12-2005, 09:08 PM
I guess that would really depend on the sprayer you used and how thick u apply the paste products. I bought a gallon of OCW and after 10 or so applications there`s only about an inch missing from its original liquid level.

pontman43
12-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I`ve never used these new spray waxes/sealants. How does the cost per application compare to the non-spray waxes?

Mikeman out.

I think it mostly depends on how you use it. If you spray directly onto the paint, IMO you will use more, vs. spraying onto a towel and then applying to paint.

imported_NHBFAN
12-16-2005, 06:01 PM
A year ago I wouldn`t have imagined that I would order 2 spray products, e.g. OCW & AJ.

Glossmaster
12-16-2005, 08:13 PM
A year ago I wouldn`t have imagined that I would order 2 spray products, e.g. OCW & AJ.

Same here. I`m quite impressed with OCW,AJ & CJ. :idea It`s all Scottwax`s fault!! lol :lol

Glossmaster
12-16-2005, 08:16 PM
Come to think of it........I`m also impressed with CG Insta Wax.

Scottwax
12-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Same here. I`m quite impressed with OCW,AJ & CJ. :idea It`s all Scottwax`s fault!! lol :lol

OCW is Anthony Orosco`s fault...and I am sure he will gladly take the blame!

Hey, I am just like you guys. I see someone whose work I respect using a product I have never tried, I want to try it too. :)