PDA

View Full Version : big ron`s garage

Pages : [1] 2

bigron62
02-06-2005, 04:23 PM
here are some shots of my garage and the products and supplies i use to detail with . these include wheel polishing/ aluminum polishing stuff . the shot of the desk is my wheel polishing stand . it cost a buck at a thrift store and it allows me to be comfortable while doing hours of polishing .

bigron62
02-06-2005, 04:38 PM
i almost forgot the BIGRON`S NU FINISH.. :car :phone: :confused:

maximv1
02-06-2005, 04:49 PM
i am very jealous. i only have a one and a hlaf car garage with a low roof so i am limited to what i can get in it. very nice set up.

stluciedetail
02-06-2005, 05:34 PM
ahh, good old chicago buffer. I have the same one. Nice supplies

bigron62
02-06-2005, 10:24 PM
im going to get a lighter buffer like the fein or something .. mine gets kind of heavy after a while..although i havent had any problems with this one

Ferrarislave
02-07-2005, 11:38 PM
How is that husky pressure washer. I seen it for $80 I think at the Home depot Im going to go back and grab it. How is it for washing cars, wheel wells, wheels etc.. ? Good power. ?

bigron62
02-08-2005, 12:44 AM
i paid 175.00 2 weeks ago ..i bought it because i was having troubles with my karcher .. i went thru 2 karchers and my warranty was almost up and they would not offer me new warranty on my replacement so i got a refund and went to home depot and got this one . its got lots of pressure and it doesnt fall over everytime i move it like the karcher .. but the karcher had a little soap pickup hose you could stick in a gallon bottle and you could soap up the car without using a bucket .. ill have to check out the price you mentioned and see if i can get some money back ..

Hawaiianelement
02-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Bigron , you got a working garage !! looks like you got a gallon of everything ..

Ferrarislave
02-09-2005, 08:10 PM
i paid 175.00 2 weeks ago ..i bought it because i was having troubles with my karcher .. i went thru 2 karchers and my warranty was almost up and they would not offer me new warranty on my replacement so i got a refund and went to home depot and got this one . its got lots of pressure and it doesnt fall over everytime i move it like the karcher .. but the karcher had a little soap pickup hose you could stick in a gallon bottle and you could soap up the car without using a bucket .. ill have to check out the price you mentioned and see if i can get some money back ..

Ahh I wish this one had the soap hose. Id love to soap up the cars with the pressure washer.

groebuck
02-10-2005, 12:39 AM
Big ron I have the exact same Pressue washer - there is a soap resiviour (sp?) on the bottom of it that will dispense soap if you use the variable pressue wand at the lowest setting!

bigron62
02-10-2005, 08:54 AM
thanks groebuck i just went out and found it ....

shelshel
03-19-2005, 07:31 AM
here are some shots of my garage and the products and supplies i use to detail with . these include wheel polishing/ aluminum polishing stuff . the shot of the desk is my wheel polishing stand . it cost a buck at a thrift store and it allows me to be comfortable while doing hours of polishing .
I couldn`t tell by the pictures but where are you getting you gallon size chemicals?

Beemerboy
03-19-2005, 09:19 AM
Hey Ron

I just sent a new memeber your direction he is in Turlock and wants to start a detail biz there was looking fro some local help, your much closer than me.

I can`t remember his name off the top of my head

bigron62
03-19-2005, 07:16 PM
I havent heard from him yet but ill help him if i can ... this weather is killing me .. im going to get a late start this year then ill be swamped till november ..

mix300
03-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Bigron the garage looks good. But, the wheels caught my attention. They look sweet.

I just stripped the clear off some aluminum wheels and want to polish them. Have metal polish, wet sand paper (600,1500 and 2000). Have brown, black and white compounds and poorboys wheelsealant. Have buffing wheels, air compressor and some air drills and small air grinder that will take the buffing wheels.

The question now is how do I get the mirror finish you have on your wheels onto to mine....