PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Patrick and Excel.

imported_dirtdiggler
12-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks Patrick and Excel.

So, from Neothin suggestion, I ordered a 5 and 4” pad kit for my PC and grit guard. Payed paypal and shipping. From cali to ohio, Patrick used USPS priority so shipping was quick.. the end.. So, today, I get a paypal refund from Excel of 6.69 for unused shipping charges.. how cool is that.. Now that’s how to get a return customer.

Thanks

Dirt diggler

cwcad
12-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Thanks Patrick and Excel.

So, from Neothin suggestion, I ordered a 5 and 4” pad kit for my PC and grit guard. Payed paypal and shipping. From cali to ohio, Patrick used USPS priority so shipping was quick.. the end.. So, today, I get a paypal refund from Excel of 6.69 for unused shipping charges.. how cool is that.. Now that’s how to get a return customer.

Thanks

Dirt diggler

Have had similiar results using Excel. Have been very happy using this web site. am not sure how happy Patrick is with me. I am constantly emailing him about things that I have ordered or want to order. :chuckle:

White95Max
12-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Patrick is a great guy to deal with. You won`t be dissapointed with the pads. And the GritGuard comes in handy...even moreso when washing with QEW.

Spilchy
12-19-2005, 01:01 PM
I got my order today. Everything was perfect. Fast shipping and accurate pricing too. Thanks for the goodies and candy cane! I`m eating it now. :LOLOL

Those new scalloped edged pads look and feel great.

Definately a source for microfibers for those looking to purchase some. I was impressed with their quality when compared to similar towels at a more expensive price point.

It`s good to support vendors like Excel :up

imported_flatstick
12-19-2005, 06:31 PM
I got my order today. Everything was perfect. Fast shipping and accurate pricing too. Thanks for the goodies and candy cane! I`m eating it now. :LOLOL

Those new scalloped edged pads look and feel great.

Definately a source for microfibers for those looking to purchase some. I was impressed with their quality when compared to similar towels at a more expensive price point.

It`s good to support vendors like Excel :up

Just received my pads as well today. they do look and feel very sturdy I must say. the candycane was a nice touch as well. my hats off to Patrick for his excellent products and services :clap:

Scottwax
12-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Definitely have to order some of the new pads once Christmas winds down. I always look forward to dealing with Patrick. :)

imported_flatstick
12-19-2005, 07:45 PM
Definitely have to order some of the new pads once Christmas winds down. I always look forward to dealing with Patrick. :)

Well Scott you never know what you may get for Christmas..... maybe Santa does though lol !

pontman43
12-19-2005, 10:45 PM
I agree with everyone else, Patrick`s a great guy! I gotta give him props for using USPS during the Xmas season! I waited 10 min. in line today and moved 2 feet and then gave up because I had to go to work. If he waits in those lines, then he should charge the extra money as "waiting in line" fees. lol

ntoddalbert
12-20-2005, 09:20 AM
Same thing happened to me, I got back about 10 bucks. Couldn`t figure out why so I emailed him, what an honest guy.

A vendor I wouldn`t hesitate to recommend to anyone. Quality products, Quality guy

BigAl3
12-21-2005, 10:22 PM
i would like to comment on patrick`s service as well. he`s a very nice guy to talk to and he sent my order out before my payment even reached him. also... he sent me a yellow supreme polishing microfiber towel (nice!) in place of my $1.50 leftover from my shipping charges. i definitely look forward to doing more business with him, and customer service don`t get any better than this!! :bigups