PDA

View Full Version : jeffswerkstatt.com just add kits I just made my order!!!

Pages : [1] 2

impulsebrklyn
12-08-2005, 09:52 PM
jeffswerkstatt.com added kits savings up to 20% I got myself a

The Werkstatt Kit

Prime, 500 mL

Acrylic Jett, 500

Carnauba Jett, 500 mL

Acrylic Glos, 500 mL

Carnauba Glos, 500mL

Satin Prot, 500 mL

Quick Wash, 500 mL

AutoBody Wash, 500 mL

Last thing I need for my detailing collection is a rotary (Metabo is coming for Christmas) I have just about everything I want to try. Chris

4830Deuce
12-08-2005, 09:56 PM
so basicly you bought everything!!! hope you enjoy them!!! I know i have....

-Justin

gmblack3
12-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Can you put CJ over AJ as a topper?

chevyguy28
12-08-2005, 11:02 PM
According to the chart on their website, yes, you can top AJ with CJ.

http://www.jeffswerkstatt.com/system.php

Djmigs
12-08-2005, 11:25 PM
is the 20% still valid or is over and do you put a code or do you email to get the discount or the price he has onsite that the price....im thinking of getting the kit above mentioned....

has anyone seen a big difference compared to alot of other high quality brands how is durabilty, does it bead, do you use less product , they seem to be small bottle v. other you end up paying more in the long run or no....noob ?

imported_NHBFAN
12-09-2005, 05:39 AM
I just ordered 2 bottle of AJ.

Plan to replace my KSG with it and go with AIO and Sonus.

3Dog
12-09-2005, 07:08 AM
So you bought into all the "hype" we have been spreading. :woohoo:

sorry thats a joke only a few will understand....

:welcome to the gang, we hang out in Jeffs Garage.

imported_flatstick
12-09-2005, 07:44 AM
is the 20% still valid or is over and do you put a code or do you email to get the discount or the price he has onsite that the price....im thinking of getting the kit above mentioned....

has anyone seen a big difference compared to alot of other high quality brands how is durabilty, does it bead, do you use less product , they seem to be small bottle v. other you end up paying more in the long run or no....noob ?

That is what I was wondering I missed the 20% off posted earlier :down . would like to grab some if there is a price break. really do not need it now, due to the fact that we just got 8 inches of snow today.

3Dog
12-09-2005, 07:51 AM
If Jeff has put the kits back on the website thats where the discount is applied. The kits were down when the 20% sale was active.

imported_flatstick
12-09-2005, 07:55 AM
If Jeff has put the kits back on the website thats where the discount is applied. The kits were down when the 20% sale was active.

Darn it looks like I missed out . I do want to try out the Prime and AJ. would be willing to trade some Menzerna PO106FF if anybody is interested in getting rid of at least half a bottle. shoot me a PM. if not guess I will have to wait until Spring lol ! have to put the PC away and get out on my snowboard and take advantage of the 8 inches of snow we just got.

ben54
12-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Picked up the Acrylic Glos. Works great, and doesn`t streak on black (at least not that I can tell), and leaves the surface nice and smooth. Looking foward to trying some of the other products he has.

imported_NHBFAN
12-09-2005, 04:01 PM
So you bought into all the "hype" we have been spreading. :woohoo:

sorry thats a joke only a few will understand....

:welcome to the gang, we hang out in Jeffs Garage.

I bought into it after posting that I was going to wait ... not making the WG mistake again lol!

It seems the enthusiasm over AJ has already died down a bit and mine hasn`t even arrived yet.

Djmigs
12-09-2005, 04:12 PM
does prime cleans well like KAIO or OCP for remove scratches or oxidation and so forth ..it appears(i have never tried it) thats prime is for prestine to good finishes only...

Scottwax
12-09-2005, 08:10 PM

Looks better than, although similar to SG, EX-P and Z2 Pro, IMO. I do tend to use EX-P the most in the summer though since it is the most sun friendly.

Beads pretty much like most sealants, small to medium sized beads.

Once your applicator is primes, it takes maybe 2-3 drops per panel of product. I bought a bottle back in late May, sent about 3 oz to aka Patrick to try, have used it on 17 (yes, I checked) cars and still have more than half a bottle left.

Scottwax
12-09-2005, 08:13 PM
does prime cleans well like KAIO or OCP for remove scratches or oxidation and so forth ..it appears(i have never tried it) thats prime is for prestine to good finishes only...

Prime is like AIO. Won`t remove swirls.