PDA

View Full Version : YAY! Sonus Acrylic Spritz is back!

TGates
12-02-2005, 09:10 PM
This is one of my top three favorite QDs. I have found it works great over any sealant, and contrary to the labelling on my bottle I got a couple of years ago, it has worked great over carnauba as well (however I much prefer the Sonus Carnauba Spritz for `nuba duty). The smell is heavenly. I have never been able to figure out what it smells like, though. Anyways, I`m personally elated to see this product back in the store. I wish it was offered in gallon sizes, though.

SVR
12-03-2005, 04:44 AM
Great news. I`m having superb results with ultra detail spritz.

Depending on the sealants/waxes on your car, it can match and maybe even beat 1Z raindance, Menz HGAS, QS and DP FGB

Can`t wait to get a case of both products.

Thankyou david b

Richt
12-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Nice to see its back, gave up on detailing spritz and mixed it with other QD`s.

Wish like others that AS and CS where available in Gallons though.

imported_NHBFAN
12-04-2005, 11:20 AM
I`m considering ordering Sonus Acrylic Glanz spray from bettercarcare.com

Are there any autopia discounts offered there? "autopia" didn`t work in the code box.

TGates
12-04-2005, 11:45 AM
I`m considering ordering Sonus Acrylic Glanz spray from bettercarcare.com

Are there any autopia discounts offered there? "autopia" didn`t work in the code box.

I`m not aware of any. Why not just order it from the Autopia store and use your discount code from the detailing guide?

imported_NHBFAN
12-04-2005, 12:27 PM
I`m not aware of any. Why not just order it from the Autopia store and use your discount code from the detailing guide?

The autopia store doesn`t offer Sonus Acrylic Glanz ... just the Acrylic Spritz.

I might go that route since it`s a significant savings and I had a good results with the Spritz.

imported_NHBFAN
12-04-2005, 06:46 PM
The autopia store doesn`t offer Sonus Acrylic Glanz ... just the Acrylic Spritz.

I might go that route since it`s a significant savings and I had a good results with the Spritz.

Actually they do offer Glanz ... it`s just not under detail sprays.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/son-250.html

3Dog
12-04-2005, 07:46 PM
The autopia store and bettercarcare are the same.

imported_NHBFAN
12-04-2005, 08:39 PM
The autopia store and bettercarcare are the same.

But you can`t get the autopia discount at bcc.

Mark77
12-04-2005, 11:20 PM
I like it too, got a free sample from Better Car care(thanks, Lynn Philips) It works great, but most QDs do IMHO.

RobDon
12-05-2005, 01:31 PM
Remind me again - what`s the difference between acrylic glanz and spritz, if the spritz is a QD then what is the glanz, more like an acrylic top-up wax spray?

TGates
12-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Remind me again - what`s the difference between acrylic glanz and spritz, if the spritz is a QD then what is the glanz, more like an acrylic top-up wax spray?

Yeah, the glanz is like a spray-booster wax type product designed to restore Klasse/Autoglym/and I suppose now JW products maybe. It`s not intended for dust/smudge removal. That`s where the AS comes into play.