PDA

View Full Version : Gold Class over Klasse Twins (can it be done?)

imported_BadSL65AMG
11-29-2005, 06:11 AM
Quick question for anyone that might know. I layered Pinnacle Souveran wax on top of my Klasse twins the last time I detailed my car. This time since I have a brand new bottle of Megs Gold Class Paste wax just sitting I figured I might as well use it up instead of wasting Souveran everytime. Anyone know if Gold Class Paste is safe to layer over Klasse without removing any layers of SG? It doesn`t say it has any cleaners, but it does state that it uses polymer protection meaning it`s not a pure carnauba wax.

Richt
11-29-2005, 06:33 AM
I believe Gold Class has some cleaners in so may remove some or all of the SG. Better of with a pure Carnuba IMO.

White95Max
11-29-2005, 04:59 PM
Gold Class is a cleaner wax.

Glossmaster
11-29-2005, 05:15 PM
:nono

I`m hoping you`re not looking to layer GC over a recently applied layer of Souveran. That`s just crazy in my opinion.

White95Max
11-29-2005, 05:25 PM

I`m hoping you`re not looking to layer GC over a recently applied layer of Souveran.

Layering Gold Class at all is impossible.

imported_BadSL65AMG
11-29-2005, 07:23 PM

I`m hoping you`re not looking to layer GC over a recently applied layer of Souveran. That`s just crazy in my opinion.

Figured it had cleaners, just wanted to double check. The only reason I was considering GC over the Sealant Glaze is because my Souveran is wearing away, it`s been going strong for about I think about 3 months now, but the slickness is gone. So instead of wasting Souveran in the winter I was going to use up the full bottle of GC I have instead of throwing it out. I have too much product just lying around that I was going to toss in the garbage, mostly Megs.

TwoStroke
12-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Holy cow...

I knew I shouldnt have gotten a Lexus... What I really should have gotten was an SL65 AMG!