PDA

View Full Version : Orders from Clearkote website.

standalonez
11-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Is any body else having issues with their orders from their site. I ordered a gallon of QS a couple of weeks ago and all I got was a confirmation e-mail that my order is in but my credit card has not been charged and i havent gotten the product. I e-mailed them and I got no response. Is any body else dealing with the same thing?

Scottwax
11-28-2005, 09:05 PM
I e-mailed Everett a couple weeks ago to see how he was doing and haven`t heard back. Kind of unusual since he usually gets back to me pretty quickly.

You might want to cancel the order and reorder on www.exceldetail.com or other sites that carry Clearkote products.

standalonez
11-28-2005, 09:27 PM
I want to cancel my order but how? I only see an e-mail address on their site. Thanx for the heads up on exceldetail.com...I dont know why i didnt see that gallon of QS before...if i had seen it i woulda def. gotten it from excel.

Scottwax
11-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I want to cancel my order but how? I only see an e-mail address on their site. Thanx for the heads up on exceldetail.com...I dont know why i didnt see that gallon of QS before...if i had seen it i woulda def. gotten it from excel.

My understanding is that Everett wants to turn all sales over to his distributors and focus his efforts on product development and marketing through car shows.

Still, it is odd that not only you haven`t heard back from him but that I haven`t either. I`m going to give him a call and make sure everything is okay.

s2skimon
11-28-2005, 09:43 PM
very nice of you Scott..

standalonez - don`t let this one incident scar you.. Clearkote Products are awesome !!! once you get them :D

standalonez
11-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Any word from him?? I just e-mailed them again last night and haven`t received a response.

Scottwax
11-29-2005, 09:19 PM
Any word from him?? I just e-mailed them again last night and haven`t received a response.

Sorry, I had either a vacuum or buffer going all day. I`ll try to get hold of him tomorrow.

Miami_vice
11-29-2005, 09:47 PM
do yourself a favor and get Adams Detail SPray it seems to be growing hype, it`s really wet looking when applied.

standalonez
12-02-2005, 07:59 AM
I sent another e-mail and I haven`t gotten a response. I don`t mind ordering from another site and then have clearkote deliver and have 2 gallons of this stuff but I`m moving in 2 weeks and I don`t want this delivered to the house I`m leaving. Do you think if i just give them a final e-mail saying that I want the order cancelled that they will read it before delivering??? It`s been nearly 3 weeks since i made this order...this is getting frustrating.

imported_kgb
12-02-2005, 08:48 AM
I sent another e-mail and I haven`t gotten a response. I don`t mind ordering from another site and then have clearkote deliver and have 2 gallons of this stuff but I`m moving in 2 weeks and I don`t want this delivered to the house I`m leaving. Do you think if i just give them a final e-mail saying that I want the order cancelled that they will read it before delivering??? It`s been nearly 3 weeks since i made this order...this is getting frustrating.

danase.com usually has good prices.

Here is ClearKote`s numbers too:

For ordering: 888-626-2727

For ordering: 918-452-2003

For questions: 918-452-2003

standalonez
12-02-2005, 10:16 AM
danase.com usually has good prices.

Here is ClearKote`s numbers too:

For ordering: 888-626-2727

For ordering: 918-452-2003

For questions: 918-452-2003

Thank You kgb! I called them and they had told me that they had been on the road and they just got back and they`re starting to send out all the orders that were made.

imported_kgb
12-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Thank You kgb! I called them and they had told me that they had been on the road and they just got back and they`re starting to send out all the orders that were made.

No problem! I forgot they do a lot of shows on the road and they travel all the time.

Scottwax
12-02-2005, 05:36 PM
No problem! I forgot they do a lot of shows on the road and they travel all the time.

That is why they hope to eventually turn over all internet sales over to their distributors. They must have lost the help they had doing their shipping when they are on the road. :nixweiss