PDA

View Full Version : Alpharetta GA: Looking For Mobile Detailer

Pages : [1] 2

Shoeless
11-28-2005, 04:54 PM
This is my first post here, so hello! :) I was referred here by a friend on another Internet forum. One of the things I`ve giving my husband for Christmas is a gift certificate for a car detail (or two). I`m looking for someone who will come to his office park and do it while he`s at work. I suspect that since there are so many other offices there, that it could also be a good marketing opportunity for the detailer.

I know they have all these drive up places, but in my experience, they rush you through there, seven guys descend on your car and get the inside as clean as they can in three minutes time, and you`re done. That`s not what I want. I want someone who will DETAIL the car for him with little brushes, shampoo the carpets, etc. He doesn`t have a high end car, and I`ll admit that he doesn`t keep it very clean. Ugh. But I know he`d just LOVE a detail and I`d love to see the car looking its best. (It`s a Nissan X-Terra)

Please reply and let me know if you can recommend someone honest who will do a good job. I`d ultimately like someone whose rates are reasonable enough that I could purchas a package of multiple details, rather than just one. I hope that`s not asking too much.

Thanks!

Shoeless

randomman84
11-28-2005, 05:20 PM
i live in alpharetta and own a detailing company. PM me and we can talk if you like. I can guarentee my work and i think you will be pleased. Also u might want to talk to 1cleanws6 he is in marietta.

Morgan

Shoeless
12-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Randomman, I PM`d you and got no reply. Will you email me your contact info at shoeless356(at)yahoo.com please and we`ll chat about it? Christmas is coming fast!!

Thanks!

Shoeless

Setec Astronomy
12-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Shoeless, :welcome to Autopia! You`ve definitely come to the right place to find the antithesis of the "drive up place". I find this a little funny because we`re more used to the male spouse complaining about how his better half keeps (or doesn`t keep) her car!

This will be a great Christmas gift for your husband!

Shoeless
12-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Mike,

My car is much cleaner than my husband`s although it`s not perfect. I`m working on it though! haha...

I know my hubby will love his detail gift. I hope I can find a detailer that will do a good job, whose personality I like, and that I can afford to use repeatedly. We all have these "dream luxuries" that we`d enjoy if money were no object in life. Many women want a personal chef or an in-home hair dresser, but truth be told, my dream luxury service for my own life (aside from weekly massages) would be to have my car detailed monthly. Ooooooooh how fabulous that would be!

Thanks!

Shoeless

Setec Astronomy
12-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Well, stick around...we can always use more members of the fairer sex...we probably only have about 10 or 20, out of 20,000+.

White95Max
12-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Many women want a personal chef or an in-home hair dresser, but truth be told, my dream luxury service for my own life (aside from weekly massages) would be to have my car detailed monthly. Ooooooooh how fabulous that would be!

That`s my kinda woman! :xyxthumbs :D

:welcome to Autopia Shoeless! :wavey

Shoeless
12-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Aw shucks. You guys are too kind.

Seriously, do most women not value a clean car?

Shoeless

White95Max
12-07-2005, 11:26 AM
I`m a college student, and the majority of the females around here have cars full of garbage, with several months worth of dirt/salt/grime covering them.

randomman84
12-07-2005, 11:14 PM
shoeless ill shoot you another email here now.

1 Clean WS6
12-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Monica it was good talking with you tonight.

The gift certificate will be in tomorrow`s mail and :welcome to Autopia!!

Setec Astronomy
12-08-2005, 05:46 AM
Another Autopia success story!

Shoeless
12-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Thanks to all who responded. I have indeed completely my transaction with Mike and am eagerly awaiting the gift certificate in the mail for my husband`s car.

What a good forum you have here! :)

Monica

Setec Astronomy
12-26-2005, 11:20 AM
So Shoeless, how did that gift go over?

Shoeless
12-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Thanks for asking... my hubby is SO excited! (and so am I because now I`LL have someone to detail my car too!) :)

Thanks Mike!

Monica