PDA

View Full Version : looking for great car wash in queens (preferably)

petp
11-23-2005, 09:54 AM
have had my new saphire black car for 5 months and have managed to keep it swirl free thanks to only hand washing it.

now with winter here, i doubt i`ll be able to hand wash it in the freezing weather. can anyone recommend a GREAT car wash place ... preferably in northern queens.

many thanks in advance.

4830Deuce
11-23-2005, 10:01 AM
no such thing! unless you use a touchness wash....get some QEW (visit ProtectAll.com) and wash in your garage w/ nice hot water....hope this helps...

-Justin

XMetalO
12-06-2005, 01:02 PM
have had my new saphire black car for 5 months and have managed to keep it swirl free thanks to only hand washing it.

now with winter here, i doubt i`ll be able to hand wash it in the freezing weather. can anyone recommend a GREAT car wash place ... preferably in northern queens.

many thanks in advance.

there`s a touchless car wash right by LIE eastbound. i can`t remember exactly which exit so just get off the Kissena Blvd exit and go along the highway until u see it. keep going past 164th street and u should see it before reaching Utopia.

rob97ss
12-06-2005, 02:35 PM
there`s a touchless car wash right by LIE eastbound. i can`t remember exactly which exit so just get off the Kissena Blvd exit and go along the highway until u see it. keep going past 164th street and u should see it before reaching Utopia.

Yes its right next to Arbys.i think its called 2000 hand wash.just make sure if you go there they do it by hand i noticed with some cars they use the brushes,the few times ive been there i would only let them wash it and not dry it,after becoming an autopian i will try QEW.