PDA

View Full Version : Picked Up My New BMW 05 330 Ci M Performance - Pics>>>

imported_SilverStallion
11-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Well, yesterday was the day as my 05 330 Ci M Performance was finally ready for pick up. I am fortunate as my dealership has an awsome detailer who knows how to detail high end cars. Here are a few shots of the car with 2 coats of Autoglym for winter protection. Today, I added 3 coats of OCW that really made the car look amazing - it is too dark to take a decent pic with the additional coats applied.

The colour is Sparkling Grapite Metallic which I am thrilled with...it has teal, purple, and silver metallic flakes. The shots below were taken at the dealership before I took the car home. It now has the 18" rims and Potenzas off for the Winter, and I have 17" M Rims with Michelin Snows on for the Great Canadian Winter.

Enjoy.

http://images14.fotki.com/v249/photos/5/50728/2884120/DSC02675-vi.jpg

http://images15.fotki.com/v228/photos/5/50728/2884120/DSC02682-vi.jpg

~Darren

Thomas Dekany
11-20-2005, 04:45 PM
beautiful car! What made you decide not to go with the new body style? $$$$???

imported_SilverStallion
11-20-2005, 04:48 PM
I love the square/boxy style of the current style. As well, the Coupes are not available until 2007 in the new style, and it will be 2008 before there will be an M Package available. While I can`t justify the big dollars for a full blown M3, the M Performance Package with the suspension upgrades, M fascia, as well as the M rims and tires are enough to keep me smiling within my budget. As the new style offers an M Package, I will consider it. For now, my new baby is making me smile. Thanks for the compliment.

~Darren

Thomas Dekany
11-20-2005, 04:51 PM
I understand....

Any updrades that you are looking into? (stereo)

imported_hadboosttroy
11-20-2005, 07:25 PM
such a cool car!! i like the new e90`s but the e46 is pretty timeless.

2000firebird
11-20-2005, 07:59 PM
almost had me fooled thinking it was an m3 :-p they all look the same to me :o

looks very awesome :2thumbs:

Scottwax
11-20-2005, 08:40 PM
beautiful car! What made you decide not to go with the new body style? $$$$???

:nixweiss Looks?

http://www.scottwax.com/rice/videos/smilies/kekeke```.gif

Personally, I much prefer the `05 and older 3 series cars. While the `06 isn`t as bangled as the 5 and 7, I still don`t like it as much as the older cars.

Beautiful car, I bet it is a blast to drive! :xyxthumbs

spotpad
11-21-2005, 06:16 PM
While I can`t justify the big dollars for a full blown M3, the M Performance Package with the suspension upgrades, M fascia, as well as the M rims and tires are enough to keep me smiling within my budget. As the new style offers an M Package, I will consider it. For now, my new baby is making me smile.

~Darren

Wonderful statement, Darren! :2thumbs:

imported_SilverStallion
11-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys. I drove it to work today and got many compliments on the paint. The multiple layers of OCW really brought out the Metallic flakes...paint looks very thick and unique in the sunlight.

I will try to post pics this week after I have a chance to add a couple more coats.

The car is awsome to drive...it has the upgraded suspension/exhaust over the standard 330 Ci (along withe fascia and rims), and I can feel a considerable difference.

Will be a while before the grin wears off my face. Sorry guys, still a little excited.

~Darren

s2skimon
11-21-2005, 07:04 PM
nice.. looks like Oakville bimmer to me ? if it is tell Ryan in sales, simon says hello ! :D

imported_SilverStallion
11-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Read the fine print on the sign - I purchase my cars at The Experience Centre in Whitby. A great staff to deal with, and their automobile prep expert, Mike, is second to none. As you know, it is rare for a dealership to have a talented prep department this day and age who actually care and know how to detail a car.

~Darren

Scottwax
11-21-2005, 08:32 PM
So when will you be by each of our houses to give us a ride? http://www.scottwax.com/rice/videos/smilies/fingersx.gif

ryry_s54
11-22-2005, 01:43 PM
Now that is a beautiful car! I always loved the Performance Package 330ci coupes ever since they were introduced to the public. I currently own two myself right now and trust me, you will enjoy everything your car will have to offer. Enjoy and do post more picture when you get the chance! :2thumbs:

gav'spurplez
11-23-2005, 07:49 AM
very nice,

bimmers rock :grinno: