PDA

View Full Version : What`s you FAVORITE Brand ?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Miami_vice
11-19-2005, 08:22 PM
There are so many Brands with products that just work they "SIMPLY JUST DO IT" what`s yur fav.

Sorry only had space for 8` polls :buffing:

Thomas Dekany
11-19-2005, 08:27 PM
top 3 for me

Optimum

FK1

Poorboys

imported_Bence
11-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Optimum (polishing), Finish Kare (protection), Mothers, Victoria Wax

Glossmaster
11-19-2005, 08:41 PM
Chemical Guy`s, Pinnacle, Klasse, Optimum, just to name a few of my fav`s.

Thomas Dekany
11-19-2005, 08:46 PM
Optimum (polishing), Finish Kare (protection), Mothers, Victoria Wax

Szia Bence!

joeyb7
11-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Now it`s menzerna... poorboys a close 2nd

Miami_vice
11-19-2005, 08:55 PM
I believe Poorboy`s is the one that is good at all they got from MF`s to top notch wax @ an affordable price.

Hey, Moe!
11-19-2005, 09:42 PM
I would think that it would be very difficult to have a "favorite brand." In the six months that I have been an "Autopian," I have watched, and learned.

I have products that I had used, but do so no longer. I have products that I still use, and rely on. I also have products that I am "testing," and may or may not keep them.

Also, there are products that I am thinking about using in the future.

That is the fun of all of this. I understand that getting the "product lineup" for one`s car is a trip unto itself, and yet, it may change.

But, I am beginning to believe that the journey is more fun than the destination.

Having said that, I have no problem with fellow car nuts having favorite brands.

I just have to think that most every serious detailer has an "arsenal" of products that are not brand-exclusive.

That`s the fun part of all of this, and we all know that the "arsenal" will change over time, as long as the credit card allows. ;)

4830Deuce
11-19-2005, 10:52 PM
menzerna for sure...best all around brand...Everything from compound to sealant does well, not every product is the best in the field but when you put it together very nice product line...

-Justin

pontman43
11-19-2005, 11:16 PM
My favs are Optimum for the OCP and OCW, CGs for everything! and Mothers for OTC.

Richt
11-20-2005, 02:32 AM
No one brand offers me everything I need, I have to mix and match.

I couldnt get buy without Autoglym, Poorboys, Meguiars, Pinnacle, Clearkote, 1z or Sonus and thats just on my own car!

DCT
11-20-2005, 06:29 AM
I like certain products from many different vendors for different situations. Therefore, I don`t have a clear cut favorite vendor. However, the new Zaino Z2-Pro, Z8, and Z-PC rank at the top of my list of products for my personal vehicles... so Sal got my vote. :D

If I were still detailing professionally, my list would be slightly different.

imported_Neothin
11-20-2005, 07:45 AM
This is a really difficult question to answer. But if I must, I`d say that Optimum is my favorite for their OCP/OCC polishes, Poorboy`s for their soap, interior products, apc, and waxes, while clearkote is great for their glazes. ahhh i love AIO and souveran though. But wait, I can`t forget about UPP!! I`m a sad sad little detailer...

milani
11-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Voted Klasse for all around, use two products and you are done. However, Zaino is great optically, and Meguiars is a good product line as well....

imported_mirrorfinishman
11-20-2005, 08:05 AM
Meguiar`s Professional Detailing Products