PDA

View Full Version : Tropicare automotive products

DM101
11-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Tropicare automotive products.....Has anyone tried this stuff?? Saw it on another board..http://www.tropi-care.com/

DM101
11-14-2005, 11:43 AM
sorry should have tried a search first.

qwik5o
11-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Their car wash smells delicious. :)

imported_COBRyan
11-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Don`t bother, they suck lol.

No really, the car wash was the only product I cared for. All of the other samples were a big disappointment. If you really want to give them a try you could probably email them and they will send you out some samples. I think it was around $3 for shipping.

LouisanaJeeper
11-14-2005, 11:58 AM
i liked the waxes. alot like poorboys EX but lasted longer

wannafbody
11-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Tropicare has some excellent products- the newest sealant TC-3 XP produces a warm look, is easier to apply and remove, has great gloss and seems to maintain its looks very well IMO. I`ve applied 3 layers in 15 minute increments without a problem. The non silicone tire dressing dries quickly and lasts for quite a while. I use the product for my hard cowl plastic, it lasts for months and it doesn`t wash off. Their QD has recently been reformulated but I`ve never used it so I can`t comment on the quality. I know Steve offered 3 once samplers of the sealant in the past for $2.

Wasatch
11-14-2005, 02:26 PM
TC-3 is a very nice product, easy to use, has some really nice durability as well. The new Tire/Rubber Dressing is very nice, nice shine, layerable, durability is probably the best of all products, only thing is it cannot be in a spray bottle the last I heard. The Car Wash is also very nice, it`s slick, smells great, and cleans real well. It`s been a while since I/ve used the QD, but when I did it ranks right up there with alot of others. The MFs are resonable priced and the quality is exactly the same as other vendors mentioned on autopia. If you do a search I`ve reviewed alot of Tropicare products in the past.

Scottwax
11-14-2005, 02:36 PM
TC3 is a pretty good sealant, decent appearance-reminds me more of a carnauba than a typical sealant. Durability seems a little better than most carnaubas, not as good as most sealants.