PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guy QD vs. PB Spray and Wipe

Bioman
11-14-2005, 08:14 AM
I`m almost out of my trusty PB`s Spray and Wipe. I really like this stuff, works really well. Just as good if not better than Zaino Z-6 in my opinion. So, I was thinking of ordering some Shampoo and Tire Dressing from Chemical Guy, but I also see that he has a QD as well. For anyone who had tried both, how does it compare? I think they only sell the QD in 1 gallon sizes, so I better be sure before I buy it. Also, I used the S&W as a light waterless car wash sometimes(light coating of dust all over the car), even thought its not meant for that, but it worked very well. Not sure if I want the Extreme QD or the waterless wash+QD. Can the extreme QD be used as a light waterless wash as well?

Thanks.

Wasatch
11-14-2005, 09:53 AM
CG has 3 different QDs which one are you talking about? I`ve tried 2 and have the other, but have not tried it yet. The pink QD is very nice cleans well and leaves a nice gloss behind. The Pro-Detailer reminds me of S&W but on steriods, cleans very well, but also leaves a nice slick/glossy finish. Ext Syn I`m waiting to try.

Bioman
11-14-2005, 09:59 AM
I`m talking about the Pro-Detailer and the Extreme QD.

Fox Curry
11-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Bioman!

I prefer the Pro-Detailer to the Extreme Synthetic. Something about the "citrus" smell in the Synthetic just doesn`t do it for me. Both seem to work quite well, but I think the Pro has a little bit of an edge, all things considered.

atticdog
11-14-2005, 02:57 PM
I use the pro detailer cut 2:1 and it works great

Glossmaster
11-14-2005, 05:43 PM
I`ve learned not to compare/contrast CG & PB products here or flames shoot out of my computer. (lol)