PDA

View Full Version : PB`s wheel sealant ?

imported_Neothin
11-12-2005, 10:32 PM
forwarning, this is going to be rather difficult to explain without a pic, please bare with me

I just received my poorboy`s wheel sealant this afternoon from pakshak and i was surprised by what I found inside. the product container seemed to be only half full with product. a large bit of product was missing from one half of the container. also, it had a lot of free oils on top of it like the oil had separated out of it.

is this how its supposed to look when i open up the jar for the first time or am i just being anal? should i just close the lid tightly and then shake it up or what?

everything else was great! all the other items i got from pakshak looked awesome. my #16 i got off of ebay arrived. and last but not least, the greatest bit, my simple green foam gun came in from safety plus janitorial supplies.

wytstang
11-12-2005, 10:47 PM
It should be a soft yet solid type product (if that makes sense?). I just checked mine that`ve had for well over a month and no telling how long autogeek.net had it but it`s still solid (yet soft).

Hines
11-12-2005, 11:04 PM
same as above, mine ive had for about 3 months now an still soft but not liquid.

i do admit though, its a great product. ive liked all PB`s ive used still need to order some of the SSR lines and try them :)

milky
11-13-2005, 08:57 AM
i`m not sure about the others, but mine is gel-like. :nixweiss I have to shake it up every so often because of the separation. When I got mine the box leaked of oil..