PDA

View Full Version : OCW before or after wax?

twopu
11-11-2005, 10:36 PM
I`ve read many post and what I have gathered is OCW should be applied before wax (ex. 16, Natty, Collinite, etc.) because of streaking issues. OCW can be applied on top of wax that has been sitting for 2 weeks. Is this basically it or am I missing something?

My plan AIO, SG (x2), OCW, 16.

MorBid
11-11-2005, 11:25 PM
I`ve read many post and what I have gathered is OCW should be applied before wax (ex. 16, Natty, Collinite, etc.) because of streaking issues. OCW can be applied on top of wax that has been sitting for 2 weeks. Is this basically it or am I missing something?

My plan AIO, SG (x2), OCW, 16.

Streaking will almost always occur whenever you have "residue" from a previous product left on a panel and are applying another product to that panel. My personal experience is that OCW will streak when used on a hot panel as well but that would hardly be the case this late in the season.

I would switch up though and apply the Collinite over the SG then do the OCW. When layering diffferent products I always put the one`s with the longest durability on the bottom. OCW is supposed to last long but Collinite`s durability is legendary, or so I hear

Richt
11-12-2005, 04:01 AM
I have been using OCW after washing on top of many different Carnubas with no problems with streaking here.