PDA

View Full Version : Best Price for QEW???

standalonez
11-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Now, I`m really skeptical about using this product but I`m gonna give it a try. Can any body suggest a website with the best price for this product? Thanx. And sorry if some one has already asked this question.

mav63
11-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Discussion about product and costs here (http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64141&page=2)...

imported_COBRyan
11-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Yep, see the above link and you`ll see my post where I gave their website which has a search engine for retailers in your area. You can also buy it from their site. If you have a Camping World near you, that is the BEST place to get it from what I have found. Even with the special on the maker`s website (2 bottles for $10 + shipping) it is still about the same to just pick it up today from Camping World.

standalonez
11-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Yep, see the above link and you`ll see my post where I gave their website which has a search engine for retailers in your area. You can also buy it from their site. If you have a Camping World near you, that is the BEST place to get it from what I have found. Even with the special on the maker`s website (2 bottles for $10 + shipping) it is still about the same to just pick it up today from Camping World.

I was actually lookin at the campworld website and it seems to be a good price...i haven`t tried to order without being a club member so i dunno how much more they will charge. Thanx for the response.

imported_COBRyan
11-10-2005, 01:08 PM
I was actually lookin at the campworld website and it seems to be a good price...i haven`t tried to order without being a club member so i dunno how much more they will charge. Thanx for the response.

Do you have one in your area? It might save you from having to pay shipping. When I was at the store yesterday, the members` price would only save about .60 cents. $20/year to save pennies is not really worth it to me lol.

standalonez
11-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Do you have one in your area? It might save you from having to pay shipping. When I was at the store yesterday, the members` price would only save about .60 cents. $20/year to save pennies is not really worth it to me lol.

Without the members price it came out to 37 including shipping for the Gallon (5-7 days). I don`t have a Campworld around me but i can`t seem to find the store the search engine says is around my area...even with the shipping cost, do you think i can get it cheaper at a retailer??? I mean 2-3 dollars cheaper isn`t a lot to make me order online but if its more than 5-6 bucks cheaper, I`ll wait for delivery.

imported_COBRyan
11-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Yeah I am not sure how much cheaper it would be locally for you. I have about 7 places within 20 miles of my house that carry it. Most of them are RV or specialty shops though. You might just be better off ordering online, unless you can get ahold of the one in your area.

The Protect-All price for a gallon is $40 plus shipping, so I would just get it from CW.