PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find more sample kits!

Dacali
11-09-2005, 06:03 PM
There`s just so many products out there that I just don`t know where to start anymore! Anyone know of places that just sell samples (1-2 oz) of any of the various products?

I remember YoSteve sells Klasse sample kits which was awesome.

Anyone up for trying to create a thread for places which sells kits? Or how about a forum for just trading samples? Abay looked quite empty...

-Dacali

White95Max
11-09-2005, 06:13 PM
There is a thread called "The Trading Post" in which members trade product samples.

imported_Bence
11-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Finish Kare has an extremely attractive kit for $18 which contains 4 ounces of their #425 QD, #303 glaze, #2180 sealant, #108 Top Kote vinyl & rubber protectant, #121 Ultimate Cleaner each and 2 oz of Pink Wax.

Worth to try IMHO!

imported_flatstick
11-09-2005, 07:15 PM
There`s just so many products out there that I just don`t know where to start anymore! Anyone know of places that just sell samples (1-2 oz) of any of the various products?

I remember YoSteve sells Klasse sample kits which was awesome.

Anyone up for trying to create a thread for places which sells kits? Or how about a forum for just trading samples? Abay looked quite empty...

-Dacali

place a message at the trading post. just list what products you are looking to try. I like to trade and would be willing, if I have something that you want.