PDA

View Full Version : Thinking About Optimum Spray Wax

Pages : [1] 2

Dacali
11-09-2005, 01:26 PM
I was considering picking up some Optimum Spary Wax and I noticed that the gallon jug was only about twice as much as the regular 17 oz. bottle. I figured if I didn`t like it, I could just post it up for sale on here.

Would any spray bottle work with the wax or should I just get the 17 oz. bottle?

-Dacali

imported_GregCavi
11-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Its great stuff and your right the gallon is just about twice the price. So if youg et the gallon just get another bottle. If you dont like it put me first on the list to sell it to!!

Greg

Dacali
11-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Its great stuff and your right the gallon is just about twice the price. So if youg et the gallon just get another bottle. If you dont like it put me first on the list to sell it to!!

Greg

Just ordered a gallon of OCW. I`ll keep you in mind if it`s not right for me! :xyxthumbs

-Dacali

Mad iX
11-09-2005, 09:37 PM
*sigh*

I`d love to order a gallon.

I just ordered 2 of the regular bottles.

Shipping a gallon of anything is just out of the question for me.

Just out of curiosity, where did you order from and how much is shipping for you?

Dacali
11-09-2005, 09:45 PM
*sigh*

Just out of curiosity, where did you order from and how much is shipping for you?

Top of the Line (http://www.topoftheline.com): $29.95 + $7.76 (shipping to Austin, TX) = $37.71

Hope that helps!

-Dacali

Scottwax
11-09-2005, 10:18 PM
I have a gallon on the way via Excel Detail. I just love the stuff. :)

Dacali
11-09-2005, 10:37 PM
I have a gallon on the way via Excel Detail. I just love the stuff. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the product! :xyxthumbs Hope it`s as easy as everyone is saying it is!

-Dacali

Scottwax
11-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the product! :xyxthumbs Hope it`s as easy as everyone is saying it is!

-Dacali

If you can successfully use a QD, you can use OCW. :)

gray_71
11-10-2005, 01:46 AM
*sigh*

I`d love to order a gallon.

I just ordered 2 of the regular bottles.

Shipping a gallon of anything is just out of the question for me.

Hi Max iX, I`m a member of Detail Paradise as well, and live in Melbourne, and use opw.

Have you used it before or are you waiting for it to arrive?

You won’t be disappointed.

More than happy to “lend†you some till yours arrives.

Maybe we can have a group aussie buy one day. :xyxthumbs

imported_NHBFAN
11-10-2005, 07:08 AM
If you can successfully use a QD, you can use OCW. :)

Yep, another product I got to try. If I`m going to QD might as well get some protection in the process.

RRacer
11-10-2005, 07:31 AM
Its so easy to like OCW :D

imported_NHBFAN
11-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Its so easy to like OCW :D

That does it ... let me go find my credit card.

But this is the LAST detailing product I`m ever buying :grinno:

jlineman
11-10-2005, 07:48 AM
If you have any spray bottles handy they will work just fine, so save your money and order by the gallon. OCW is a thin liquid but does a heck of a job. You will like it. NOTE...be sure to shake it up each time before use. Also shake it up before transfering from the gallon to the spray bottle. There will be a big reminder in the gallon jug. Some of the product settles during non use.

Hope that answers your question.

coltagious
11-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi pple,

I just tried OCW today, applied it in shade and after taking the car out, saw streakings on the bonnet. Tried to remove it by spraying some on the MF towel then wipe, but the streaks refuses to go away totally. Help, have I applied OCW too much?

JeffM
11-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Use a damp towel and wipe it down.