PDA

View Full Version : The best interior cleaning product?

mr_bertone
11-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Hallo

What is the best product to clean up and maintaing a good shine inside the car? All comments and suggestions for good products are welcome.

Best regards

Thord, Stockholm, Sweden

LightngSVT
11-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Seems like Meguiars interior Quick Detailer gets great reviews here. I want to try it myself, but havent been able to find it locally yet. Also you could look into 303 for a protectant. great product, not greasy or shiney and has UV protection too.

imported_rfinkle2
11-09-2005, 09:48 AM
meguiars quik interior detailer won`t shine, but cleans well, and I use it sometimes to maintain a matte finish.

Another good matte finish cleaner is Griot`s garage.

Sorry I can`t help with a satin interior detailer.

White95Max
11-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Poorboy`s Natural Look is nice, as well as Sonus Total Eclipse. Those are my two favorites for interiors.

RCBuddha
11-09-2005, 10:51 AM
For Dusting: Cali Car duster (small)

For Dressing: Adams VRT is my favorite

For Quick Wipedown: MF lightly sprayed with Meguiar`s Interior Detailer

mr_bertone
11-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Hallo again

Thanks for the quick answers. I think I will go with the Poorbys natural look. Has anyone one you orderd from Pakshak? It´s hard to find good shops on the internet that has a good range of brands and that will ship to Sweden. Any suggestions of good stores?

Best regards

Thord

White95Max
11-09-2005, 11:44 AM
http://www.exceldetail.com ships internationally. They carry a bunch of Poorboy`s products as well.

JeffM
11-09-2005, 12:25 PM
PakShak will take care of you, as will exceldetail.

beastie
11-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Klasse VRLP is an outstanding cleaner. It is an excellent protectant/dressing IF you like a matte finish. Lasts a whole year (I kid you not), doesn`t outgas and haze the windows, doesn`t attract dust (I use it in a Miata and I seldom have to dust the dash), isn`t greasy, protects against UV, and can revive faded plastic to like-new. I used it on tires and it lasted at least 6 months. Like I said, very flat looking.

I slightly prefer 303 in looks. It has a nicer sheen but VRLP isn`t far behind and you can use VRLP on leather, too, something I don`t like 303 for.

stilez
11-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Do you want a strong cleaner or something to shine? You will not get a product that will do both.

Plus, there is no such thing as "best".

20stang00
11-09-2005, 03:39 PM
PakShak will take care of you, as will exceldetail.

i agree...fast shipping...excellent customer service.