PDA

View Full Version : 4* Paint Protection Spray?

steveAZ
11-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Is this supposed to be the 4* equivelant of Z8?

Or where exactly does it fit into their lineup?

Thanks.

Thinking of preordering some from excel, but don`t know what to do with it, lol.

imported_COBRyan
11-08-2005, 05:05 PM
I`m hoping it comes out by Christmas, since I usually make a large purchase with all the deals going on around that time (and when Autogeek has the 12 days of X-mas, lol!).

White95Max
11-08-2005, 05:12 PM
I think it`s meant to compete with OCW.

steveAZ
11-08-2005, 06:24 PM
I`m hoping it comes out by Christmas, since I usually make a large purchase with all the deals going on around that time (and when Autogeek has the 12 days of X-mas, lol!).

Excel has it listed as Dec 1 it will be avail.

Mad iX
11-08-2005, 07:44 PM
It`s available now. I`ve already ordered mine. Can`t wait to see how it goes as UPP is one of my all-time faves.

http://www.premiumautocare.com/four-star-ultimate-paint-protection-spray.html

TGates
11-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Damn, and I have a full bottle of UPP on the shelf.

imported_COBRyan
11-08-2005, 08:30 PM
It`s available now. I`ve already ordered mine. Can`t wait to see how it goes as UPP is one of my all-time faves.

right on, thanks for the link. I`ll probably wait until Autogeek gets it in since they have decent shipping rates and good prices on almost everything (plus the 10% discount). I have so many waxes and sealants now, I really don`t need anymore! I figure it`s my hobby and it`s a lot cheaper than other things lol.

3Dog
11-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Superior carries the same things Autogeek carries @ 15% discount.

SVR
11-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Mad IX - you don`t bugger around hey, I`ll get mine direct from rick but do use dwayne`s store for some supplies. Hope it`s good.

a.k.a. Patrick
11-09-2005, 05:56 AM

It has not been released yet.....I know this for a fact. Call to make sure its ready to be shipped before you place your order.

steveAZ
11-09-2005, 12:11 PM
It has not been released yet.....I know this for a fact. Call to make sure its ready to be shipped before you place your order.

Hey Patrick, thanks for your help last night via email. I`ll be looking forward to using the PPS when it arrives!!

Mad iX
11-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Mad IX - you don`t bugger around hey, I`ll get mine direct from rick but do use dwayne`s store for some supplies. Hope it`s good.

As long as I get mine I`m happy. Hope it works for you too. :)

If you check the link you`ll see this:

"In stock and ready to ship! We have UPPS first and that`s a fact!"

Dwayne has also stated the product is in stock and shipping.

No offence but I hope you`re wrong cos I want my UPP spray, which I`ve already ordered btw. :spot