PDA

View Full Version : Klasse twins & p21s

red7jase
10-30-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi

I`m about to use above products with my my PC for the 1st time, can i just ask if i`m able to apply all products in the same day and also is it worth multiple layers of the Klasse SG and p21s

My thoughts are that 24hrs is required between each product.

Any advice please

Jase

Mad iX
10-30-2005, 07:20 PM
AIO is nice on a PC, but I wouldn`t use SG or even P21S with anything but my own hand(s).

It might be a good idea to buff excess SG with the PC if you`ve never used it, as it can be a bit difficult if you`re not used to applying really thin layers.

P21S is way easier and does layer but not as well as a sealant like SG.

24 hours between layers is recommended.

ChuChu
10-31-2005, 08:42 AM
I use the same combo. I recommend minimum 2 layers of SG. Why 2 layers? Well let me just say the second layer is the "wow" layer. The third, fourth, fifth, sixth layers will all add a little extra protection but they aren`t as visually noticable in the same way that second layer is. Just don`t forget to wait 24h in between layers.

I apply the AIO with the PC but like the above poster mentioned, the other 2 are easier done by hand. Just remember with the SG: thin, thin, thin. One thing that really helped me get a handle on how much I was using was getting a little clear 2oz plastic bottle, filling it up with SG and then using that to distribute it on my MF applicator. It allows me to know exactly how much I have used and how much is left for the rest of the car. Sometimes I use a little more or a little less depending on how much surface area I have to cover but when I am done I know exactly how much I have put on there.

joerockt
10-31-2005, 05:31 PM
This is the exact same combo I used on my wife`s new silver 06 Accord. Came out great. One layer of AIO with PC, 2 layers (waited a week between) of SG using the wipe on, wipe off method, and one layer of S100 with PC.

Get S100 instead, its the same stuff, $15 less...

slogans7
11-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Which pad do you guys use to apply the AIO with the PC?

Andrewc-c
11-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Not to steal the thread or anything but I noticed the 24 hour wait time. I have my car in a garage but always the next day there is a layer of dust on it, before I add a new coat should rinse the car, dry, then the next coat?

Tazman7
11-05-2005, 10:02 PM
So what your saying is use the AIO with your pc then SG by hand, wait 24 hours put on another coat of SG by hand then wax?

HomicidalSloth
11-06-2005, 02:29 AM
Not to steal the thread or anything but I noticed the 24 hour wait time. I have my car in a garage but always the next day there is a layer of dust on it, before I add a new coat should rinse the car, dry, then the next coat?

If it`s just light dust from sitting in the garage, you can probably get by with just quick-detailing it to get rid of the dust. You do want to get rid of the dust before waxing though.