PDA

View Full Version : klasse aio/p21s

sgolf
10-30-2005, 07:16 AM
just ordered klasse aio and p21 s for first treatment over nxt tech wax.

Car is diamond black,what shampoo would you advise to use to keep the p21s in good condition in the UK climate.

Should I order p21s shampoo or just use megs gold class?

:brit

schoi
10-30-2005, 08:25 AM
I assume you know that the AIO is going to remove the existing NXT, but in any case, I think you`ll probably have good luck with either P21S`s wash or GC - it`s going to be more of a matter of preference as far as I know.

That said, I`ve used GC with P21S with quite some time with no problems at all. :)

JasonD
10-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Just as Veri said, AIO will remove anything under it, so be sure to use it first. A good combo would be AIO, NXT, P21S (in that order), and also waiting 24 hours before applying the P21S.

As far as shampoo, most will do just fine. Quite a few people have mentioned NXT wash to be a pretty good buy.

TGates
10-30-2005, 11:34 AM
I`d go with the P21S car wash. It`s supposed to be pretty gentle. GC has been harsh in my experiences.

sgolf
10-31-2005, 12:35 AM
ok ordered the ps21 shampoo thansk a lot.

sgolf
11-02-2005, 01:11 AM
ok for my new diamond black (which I had waxed with NXT TECH WAX) do you think klasse aio followed by the ps21 carnuba will be ok,the car is not garaged in uk weather.

I have not really the time to sealant and would rather not--how would you keep the shine-gloss "topped up" in an easy way?

Hopefully will do this week weather permiting.

kenl
11-03-2005, 03:19 PM
ok for my new diamond black (which I had waxed with NXT TECH WAX) do you think klasse aio followed by the ps21 carnuba will be ok,the car is not garaged in uk weather.

I have not really the time to sealant and would rather not--how would you keep the shine-gloss "topped up" in an easy way?

Hopefully will do this week weather permiting.

I too use AIO with P21S. AIO is a combined cleaner & sealant. I top the P21S once a month and re-apply AIO and P21S every 3 months.

Car gets washed once per week been using Gold Class wash, seems OK but nothing special, probably try something different next time.

With both AIO & P21S apply a very small amount and wipe off straight away, leaving to set doesn`t do anything other than make them tough to buff off.

Where in the UK do you get P21S wash?

Richt
11-04-2005, 01:22 AM
I can advise Sonax Gloss shampoo to you guys for a really good product to maintain you Carnuba finishes.

Ron@Motorgeek.co.uk sell P21s wash.

If you dont want a sealant in the combo just re apply the P21s a little more often, its easy enough done anyway.

If my car lived outside I would do AIO, AG extra Gloss Protection and then top with P21s.