PDA

View Full Version : Chenical guys EXTREME TOP-COAT SEALANT+ 3X CARNAUBA has anyone used it

DM101
10-27-2005, 04:54 AM
Has anyone used EXTREME TOP-COAT SEALANT+ 3X CARNAUBA

Results or comments???? Thanks

imported_tpdetail
10-27-2005, 06:28 AM
yes, i`ve tried it. Its a great product. Easy on Easy off. looks great, and lasted on my prelude for 2 plus months, which is a daily driver parked outsdie 24/7. Uhm...The durability is not as good some pure sealants.

ndak
10-27-2005, 07:25 AM
yes, i`ve tried it. Its a great product. Easy on Easy off. looks great, and lasted on my prelude for 2 plus months, which is a daily driver parked outsdie 24/7. Uhm...The durability is not as good some pure sealants.

I agree that the product is great and easy to use. I can not comment on durability. I have used the product twice and each time I put a layer of wax over it just for added protection.

Glossmaster
10-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Another solid product from CG. I like to layer 2 coats of ETCS & top with XXX Hardcore Paste,Souveran or Natty`s Blue. Looks teriffic on black paint. Adds depth & wetness as well. I`ve never tested durability of ETCS because I wax/seal so frequently. The product I would compare it to would be Poorboy`s EX.

atticdog
10-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Paul told me to do a layer of top coat then a layer of XXX hardcorepaste then another layer of topcoat for the best protection