PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow Tees Suck!

pontman43
10-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Just in case anyone here is thinking about ordering from them, DONT!! I ordered 4 t-shirts from them two weeks ago and still haven`t recieved them, so I emailed them on monday and never got a response, so then I called them today and they said it just went out today! Over two weeks later they finally send them! And when I asked why it took so long, they said "I dont know." Thats it, no we`re sorry or anything! Now maybe its just me, expecting every company to be as good as the detailing companies I`ve dealt with, especially Excel. Who BTW had a mix up with my first order from them, but Patrick, being the great man that he is, took care of everything and offered something for the mix up. Guess Patrick spoiled me. lol

Back to Holy Cow Tees, they SUCK!!!!! I better get them within a week! Oh ya, and they billed me two weeks ago!

Scottwax
10-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. What kind of shirts did you order?

Mike-in-Orange
10-26-2005, 09:19 PM
To err is human, to fess up to the problem with stellar customer service and make the customer feel wanted and appreciated is, alas, a dying art.

psl car wash
10-26-2005, 09:27 PM
CLICK HERE (http://www.tshirthell.com/) for good service for t-shirts BUT they dont offer BOGO!

pontman43
10-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. What kind of shirts did you order?

Car shirts, hot rod shirts to be exact...what else. lol

pontman43
10-26-2005, 11:02 PM
CLICK HERE (http://www.tshirthell.com/) for good service for t-shirts BUT they dont offer BOGO!

Thanks, but I was actually ordering the Hot rod shirts. I found a better site for those already. Ordered shirts from http://www.wrench-wear.com/ at the same time and recieve them in about 2 or 3 days, good quality too and good prices with free shipping. I always hate buying clothes though, seems like a waist of money, but as long as it cool then I guess its worth it. lol BTW if you like old muscle car, hot rod or other car shirts wrench-wear.com is a great place to go with a HUGE selection.

pontman43
10-28-2005, 01:15 PM
So 5 days after sending them a emailing asking about why it took so long, they finally replied saying, that they were sorry and it was due to not having enough employees and said next time it wont be such a long wait. I still think they should have let me know this or offered something in return or at least respond to emails a little quicker. Should be here next week they said, which would only be... 3 weeks! I should send them an email saying there wont be a next time, but I doubt they would even care.

pontman43
11-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Well I finally got them, only 20 days later! lol And well, I`m just glad that they were cheap, because I guess I got some new work shirts. lol Not exactly quality. Oh well, I guess it does reflect their customer service.

psl car wash
11-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Well I finally got them, only 20 days later! lol And well, I`m just glad that they were cheap, because I guess I got some new work shirts. lol Not exactly quality. Oh well, I guess it does reflect their customer service.

like they say "you get what you pay for"

you got BOGO.

pontman43
11-02-2005, 10:42 PM
like they say "you get what you pay for"

you got BOGO.

Yep, lol. The designs are cool though.