PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Fort Lauderdale?

imported_Neothin
10-22-2005, 06:14 AM
I know this is the wrong section and it should be in the SE regional forum, but there`s not enough activity down there. That being said, is there any autopian down in the Ft Lauderdale/Pompano Beach area that has time available to do an interior detail on a G35 sedan? My aunt called me this morning (she knows that detailing is a hobby of mine, but alas I don`t own an extractor) and said that with all the rain she received lasy night, her apartment`s parking lot flooded and her car got all sorts of water in it. I`m looking for someone that has an extractor that can get all this water out of her car. I know this may sound a little rushed, but she leaves for a marketing show in.... somewhere where she has to fly monday morning. If there is any way one of you guys can get her car done in the next two days, that would be awesome.

Bill D
10-22-2005, 06:32 AM
The more posts that are placed in the regional sections, the more active they will be. One way to potentially gain a faster look at and reply to your thread is to call attention to it in the Shoutbox. Something like, "need help in SE FL, please see my thread, thanks"

psl car wash
10-22-2005, 12:07 PM
call 954-575 9900

he doesnt have a website but u can click this.............

click this!! (http://search.msn.com/local/details.aspx?q=Nonpareil+Detailing&w=Coral+Springs%2c+FL&near=near&lat=26.272400&lon=-80.253200&display=Coral+Springs%2c+FL&id=YPhttp%3a%2f%2fpb.search.msn.com%2f1_9545759900 _NonpareilDetailing&dn=Nonpareil+Detailing)

AND ASK FOR JOE or NICOLE.....VERY IMPRESSIVE MOBILE SET UP.

psl car wash
10-26-2005, 06:15 PM
did you call yet just wondering your progress on this......

also its wednesday night i think you should have gotton your power turned back on today.

(due to hurricane)

hope u got threw it ok.

Brace1
10-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Transplanted to Port Saint Lucie last year. Did you get your power back on yet? Got mine and my phone svc back on Tuesday, unbelievable after just over 24hrs. :bounce