PDA

View Full Version : Anybody a fan of The Office ???

docker
10-19-2005, 07:14 PM
The best show on TV (aside from O`Reilly, of course) is The Office ! It`s great... all the actors are great, especially Steve Carell (sp?). Every episode has been priceless :clap:

brownkc
10-20-2005, 07:45 AM
If you like the US version, then I highly recommend the original British version. The US version copied many themes but was unable to take them to the same extreme. I have yet to find a person that didn`t love the British version.

It takes a couple of shows to understand most of what they are saying but it is well worth it.

docker
10-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Yep, I`ve seen the British version and agree that it is better. My wife and I happened upon the first episode last season and have been hooked ever since. We both have that dry, stupid-type of humor.

jasonmac
10-24-2005, 11:02 AM
I have both BBC seasons on DVD, it`s tremendous.

Roadster J
10-24-2005, 02:32 PM
My wife and I have only seen the BBC version and love it. Let me rephrase that, I love it and my wife tolerates it. It seems that at times Dave Brent (as played by Ricky Gervias) is a little too close to people she has actually met in business.

pontman43
10-24-2005, 10:23 PM
I think the show is hell-airious! And the show before it. Have you guys ever seen the movie Office Space? If you like the Office then you`ll love Office Space.