PDA

View Full Version : Detailing supplies in Portland

DrummerJim50
10-17-2005, 09:59 PM
Hey I just moved here to NW Portland. I`m wondering where everyone buys detailing stuff around here.....tools, polishes, cleaners, etc....all the stuff that`s available online. The autozones and other parts stores typically don`t cut it if you want true professional stuff. I can always buy stuff online, but buying locally is so much easier and no shipping charges. I know Portland is a decent sized city so I was curious if there were any true detailing supply stores around.

94BlkStang
10-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey I just moved here to NW Portland. I`m wondering where everyone buys detailing stuff around here.....tools, polishes, cleaners, etc....all the stuff that`s available online. The autozones and other parts stores typically don`t cut it if you want true professional stuff. I can always buy stuff online, but buying locally is so much easier and no shipping charges. I know Portland is a decent sized city so I was curious if there were any true detailing supply stores around.

Good place to shop is with NW Auto Solutions out in Oak Grove off of Naef road. He has microfibers, pads, Car Brite products etc. If you want Meguiars products you can get that at Industrial Auto Finishes as they have a location on McLoughlin Blvd and Foster Rd. I don`t think anyone has any boutique products available as the 3 main detailing supply places are NW Auto Solutions (Car Brite), Auto Accessory Distributing (Auto Magic) and NW Auto Accessories (P&S ). Good luck, but I still find myself doing some mail order.