PDA

View Full Version : Pak Shak Ultra Plush MF Towels ROCK!!!

Pages : [1] 2

ikellen
10-16-2005, 07:16 PM
I ordered quite a few different polish products (SSR3, SSR2.5, AIO, and some Natty`s Blue) from Pakshak, and when I got my shipment today, they included one of their Ultra plush MF towels (in bright lime green I might add :grinno: ). Anyways, I spent some time trying out the SSR3 on some really bad swirling on one section of my hatch on my subaru. I did an application of SSR3 w/ an SFX yellow pad, then passes with SFX-2 on the SFX white pad and SFX-3 on SFX blue pad, and finally the Natty`s blue with a foam applicator by hand. The section came out great, but during this whole process I used the ultra plush towel to remove left over dusting and the Nattys at the end. Long story short, the towel worked great. The plush side worked great for removing all of the before-mentioned products, and did it without much effort. Im ordering atleast 4 more, one to keep in the car for quick details, and 3 others for general use.

For those wondering which MF towels to get, go visit http://www.pakshak.com and order yours today! You will not regret it!

Glossmaster
10-16-2005, 07:36 PM
Agreed! PakShak has some serious mf`s.

Wasatch
10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
I have a few myself, very nice.

Richt
10-17-2005, 12:13 AM
I love Pakshak Ultra Plushes save them for his QD work, wont use anything else.

05Sleeper
10-17-2005, 12:26 AM
but they are so damn expensive!!!

psl car wash
10-17-2005, 12:36 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>lol!

Pats300zx
10-17-2005, 03:16 AM

To me they are worth every penny. I would rather spend the extra money for quality.

Richt
10-17-2005, 03:28 AM
Like everything you get what you pay for. Due to the cost though I do save them for best for QDing my Black car with.

GTScott
10-17-2005, 04:40 AM
I just received my PakShak order and cannot wait to give them a try. THe WW`s look to be a whole lot nicer than the ones I had been using. The plush MF`s also look to be great. Anyone who is on the fence - go for it!

-GT

percynjpn
10-17-2005, 06:18 AM

I guess you`re being sarcastic ;) ; with the Autopia discount, they`re an absolute bargain at $4.50 each! :up

TN9thSi
10-17-2005, 06:37 AM
Just echoing what has already been said. PakShak towels are simply awesome. And Ranney is a real genuine guy who always gives the best customer service. Hard to go wrong with PakShak.

Alfisti
10-17-2005, 06:49 AM
All of Ranneys` towels are top-shelf quality...and worth the extra dollars, I might add.

Give them a nice wash before first use and you won`t look back. :bigups

20stang00
10-22-2005, 02:26 AM
i agree, ranny has some good stuff....

porta
10-22-2005, 05:09 AM
I like them but Itテざs a shame that they are made with an old machine. If they got a newer machine it would be two plush sides of the towel. Now itテざs just one side that is plush. And i donテざt like the size. I prefer the larger towel 24*24. But the ultra plush in 24*24 would be a dream. I got 3 ultra plush and 3 larger ultra micro towels. I also have the Meguiarテざs microfiber towels and the pakshak is no 1.

Intercooled
10-22-2005, 05:15 AM
I like them but Itテざs a shame that they are made with an old machine. If they got a newer machine it would be two plush sides of the towel. Now itテざs just one side that is plush. .

I`m not sure but I think that is intended. I like one plush side and one fine side. It`s 2 towels in one. I use the plush side to QD and fine side to remove sealants. If both sides were plush I probably wouldn`t own as many. And I love the sillk edgeing instead of the stiched. Great product! :xyxthumbs